Legend Concierge Lounge?

We were on Legend in January. There is no Concierge Lounge but there was a very nice Diamond Event in thhe Viking Crown Lounge each evening.

In addition to the usual wine and champagne, the excellent bar staff brought very nice hors d'ouvres every night. Whether they did this because they liked those of us who were there each night or simply do it on a regular basis, I don't know.

We were on Legend last summer and there was definitely a Concierge Lounge as I noticed how quiet it was and I even chatted to the Concierge about how few people seemed to use it - unfortunately we weren't able to :o

If you look on the deck plan of Legend it was on deck 7 and is shown as 'Card Room'.

I believe that they don't have a Concierge Lounge on Far East sailings, only on European ones :)

I believe the Concierge Lounge on the Legend (deck 7) is converted back to a card room when sailing the Asian itineraries. That explains why there was no CL on Yogi's cruise.

It would kind of make sense since there were very few of us (less than ten) of us each night at the Diamond Event.

In addition, asian folk are known for their love of mahjoong and card games.

I believe the Concierge Lounge on the Legend (deck 7) is converted back to a card room when sailing the Asian itineraries. That explains why there was no CL on Yogi's cruise.

Anthony is correct. The card room which serves as the CL on Legend of the Seas is converted back to a card room when Legend is sailing in Asia, but when it returns to the US it becomes a CL again. When we sailed on Legend in February, 2008, out of Santo Domingo, the CL was one of the larger and more comfortable ones in the fleet, and the Concierge, Diego Tripaldi was one of the best we have experienced.:)

Anthony is correct. The card room which serves as the CL on Legend of the Seas is converted back to a card room when Legend is sailing in Asia, but when it returns to the US it becomes a CL again. When we sailed on Legend in February, 2008, out of Santo Domingo, the CL was one of the larger and more comfortable ones in the fleet, and the Concierge, Diego Tripaldi was one of the best we have experienced.:)

We had the pleasure of meeting Diego on the Enchantment last October. He's a great guy and an excellent concierge.

Archived