Serenade of the Seas......Southern Caribbean Question

Hello:

I will be traveling with a group (ages 6 to 80) on Feb. 5, 2005. We are looking for excursions to book on our own.....any suggestions?? Some in the group are interested in horseback riding if anyone has information.

Thanks,

Daisey

Daisey, I don't have any info on horseback riding, but an excursion not to be missed is Eli's Eco tour in Antigua. You can find information on his tour at URL=http://www.adventureantigua.com/]Adventure Antigua[/url

Enjoy your cruise. The Serenade is a beautiful ship and all of the islands are wonderful.

Jen

Serenade of the Seas 4/04

It is too bad that Serenade doesn't seem to be alternating the Aruba route with Adventure any longer. After two Voyager class cruises I have been contemplating doing the Radiance class but I really want to do the Aruba route.

Hi Ocean Boy:

We did the Adventure Class (Voyager)in 2003, so we decided to do the Radiance Class in Feb. 2005. The Serenade has been getting great reviews and I think the itinerary looks great!We just did the Aruba Route in Feb 2004 with another line (CCL).

Daisey

I would recommend the 5-star catamaran in Barbados. The staff is fun, and the catamaran ride is great. The snorkeling is ok, but swimming with the turtles is awesome. You can see the turtles from the catamaran, but would highly recommend getting in the water. Plenty of shade. I think this excursion would be enjoyed by all.

I would also recommend Elis tour in Antigua.

Explorer of the Seas ~ 10/02

Majesty of the Seas ~ 1/03

Majesty of the Seas ~ 8/11/03

Navigator of the Seas ~ 10/11/03

Serenade of the Seas ~ 1/31/04

Caribbean Princess ~ 8/14/04

Adventure of the Seas ~ 1/30/05

Serenade of the Seas ~ 7/10/05

icon_cool.gif hello where sailing in nov 04 have made arrangements with 3 private drivers which have great reviews on the port of call sight lawrence of antigua godfrey tours st thomas and charles connely in st lucia i hope this helps

Immn:

Did you book the trip on your own or through the cruise line? The kids loved swimming with the stingrays in the Western Caribbean, so they would probably enjoy the turtles too!

Daisey

Archived