Carnival Valor Review 5/30-6/6 w/ Pictures

newcruiser6

Hi we were on the same cruise, we went to the beach at the Caymans (we had to find clothes, since mine didn't arrive). Also, we have been to the Caymans many times before and have done the (sting ray & snorkel tours). Which was fun.

Isla Roatan, We did zip lining and then hung out at the Fat Tuesdays'..... We orginally booked with another company but got off of the ship late and missed the pick up so we ended up booking with Clip n Zip (they are located as soon as you get off of the ship).

Belieze - Our only tour we booked through Carnival we did the Altuna Ruins and River tour. It was kinda intersting.. A few years ago we did the Cave Tubing and it is a must do tour and I am not the adventurous type.

Cozumel we booked Mr. Sanchos beach resort and had a blast! We jet skied , beach and swam in the pool (non- salt water). All inclusive food and drinks! It was fun. The beach was very rocky though.

Thank you for your detailed review. We are on the Valor on 11/14/10. Loved your pictures, too. Thanks for taking the time to do the review post-cruise....bummer....So, the beach in Cozumel is very buggy???? Anybody out there have any recommendations? We are doing cave tubing in Belize (probably through that dot com tour company....not sure). We will probably make the reservation sometime in July. Is this too early to make such a reservation? Just going to go to beaches in Cayman and Roatan. Thanks for your input....Joanne

I think the 'bug situation' in Cozumel is seasonal - I have been to Nachi Cocum twice (just down the way from Paradise Beach) once in November and most recently last January - and both times no bugs of any kind to be found!

Archived