Wouldn't It Be Nice If Princess......

ssbeagle

OMG... I just noticed that mine ends in B and eventhough it is a totally separate number from my husband's, his ends in A.

I have been cruising long than he has. As a matter of fact, he started tagging along with me and always books under my name!

In the scheme of world injustice, it's pretty minute. But still not fair!:eek:

Same with us.....

Bob

my captain's circle number ends with a b and i'm not even married -- there is no a in my household. Or, to paraphrase huey long: "i"m the a around here!"* very sexist of you, princess. (just kidding. Sorta.)

"i'm the constitution around here now."

-huey long, governor of louisiana 1928-1932, to a political opponent accusing him of violating the state constitution.

what's a snarky comment without a little history lesson?

rofl:d

My Princess account was opened in my husband's name. Our FCC only show up for his not mine.Even though our account number the same just A and B

after each.I find this a pain.

DH and I have the same number with A & B and our FCC show up in our separate accounts online. Now the last time I bought FCC in May they said they would send an e-mail and I still told them I wanted paper receipts before the end of the cruise. I didn't receive the e-mail, well a couple weeks after I'm clearing out DH's e-mail and they sent the FCC confirmation to his e-mail even though I am the one that bought them and signed for them.

Princess does seem a bit old-fashioned in their attitudes, don't they? My husband, who is a heck of a great guy, pretty much comes along for the ride and to lift heavy stuff for me when it comes to vacationing. The planning, budgeting, paying (not that he doesn't contribute to that too, but you know what I mean!), all falls on me. It does seem odd that Princess always give him top billing, so to speak, when I've made all the calls and have done all the legwork!

Princess does seem a bit old-fashioned in their attitudes, don't they? My husband, who is a heck of a great guy, pretty much comes along for the ride and to lift heavy stuff for me when it comes to vacationing. The planning, budgeting, paying (not that he doesn't contribute to that too, but you know what I mean!), all falls on me. It does seem odd that Princess always give him top billing, so to speak, when I've made all the calls and have done all the legwork!

They should have the A as the person that does all the contacting of princess. Maybe they do that as a throw back to the U.K. since they started as a U.K. company. Now Holland America give each person their own number.

They should have the A as the person that does all the contacting of princess. Maybe they do that as a throw back to the U.K. since they started as a U.K. company. Now Holland America give each person their own number.

I have my own number (we've all surmised that this happened because hubby and I have two different surnames, but aren't sure), but even at that, I'm a B, even though there is no A to go with it, and he's an A with no corresponding B.

On my first two cruises, my sister and I went - we have consecutive numbers but I am A and she is B - that may be the way to denote the two people in a cabin. Now my DH is a member, but he doesn't have the same number of credits as I do. We both get e-mail from Princess, but when we book a cruise, I usually book it and get all the information.

Just recently we took our 2nd trip on Celebrity. I had my number but my partner didn't have his so I called and got his number assigned. After that, everything was address to him even though I booked it.

Princess should treat us all as individuals, not as couples or groups. I have cruised without my husband once and he has as many cruises as I do when I actually have one more than he does.:rolleyes:

Princess should treat us all as individuals, not as couples or groups. I have cruised without my husband once and he has as many cruises as I do when I actually have one more than he does.:rolleyes:

I would call princess if you are not credited with all your cruises and have them correct yours(unless yours is correct)

Archived