live from Dream in Naples

We are currently on the Dream in Naples harbour

Yesterday we could not dock in La Goulette due to strong winds so had another day at sea and arrived at 1030pm last night

We personally cannot fault anything, we are part of a party of 10 of which 6 are new cruisers who are now hooked on cruising. Plumbing problems have mostly been sorted , some public toilets are partly closed, no smell of sewerage, ship is spotless, no plastic cups in restaraunts, entertainment and food is spot on

We are so glad we didnt jump ship, have a week in majorca next week, all of us wish we were staying on board

If you are booked on the ship soon dont worry it is fantastic

Will post review when we return from week in hotel

And as for those who didnt get the full AI dont worry, our party has had your share :):)

Mick and Tracy

So pleased to read your reivew. I posted an earlier one following comments from my friends onboard with you and you have confirmed everything they say. I have been asked if I am a Thomson employee!!!

We join the ship on Tuesday and cannot wait.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Fruitfly many thanks for taking the time to post, there are so many of us waiting to read at least one good review!! Could you let us know where your cabin is on board please? Do you know if those problems that do remain are in certain areas or are they still quite random?? Have a great holiday. :)

Great news - I'm sure Dream will be really good as soon as all the problems are sorted. It seems as though they're making good progress on that front (although I know that's no consolation to those who've been caught up in the problems and already had their holiday ruined) but at least for those now on board, and those of you still to travel this has to be good news! :D

Thank you very much for taking the time while on holiday to send your comments on the Dream. I have just phoned my friends who are travelling with us on 22/6 and they too are delighted. Its fantastic news for everyone waiting to go. Fingers crossed all the problems stay fixed. Can't wait to go now

Thanks Again

Thank you fruitfly for interupting your hols to tell us about the ship , seems to be a step in the right direction ,,enjoy the rest of your cruise ,as we most certainly will in 2 weeks time ,,,,:cool:

mrs.c

Archived