MDR air conditioning

alexney

if you're normally inclined to bring a sweater to a restaurant, i'd say just plan to bring it the first night, and if you find you don't need it, leave it in the cabin the other nights!

i've read people on here saying it's cold, but i think it's just as subjective as the food...

personally, i tend to find just about everywhere on the ship a bit too warm for my liking... so much so that sometimes i've had to remove my jacket (formal nights, etc.) for dinner...

definitely would vary per ship and time of the year, too... so i'm not sure there is a definitive answer to this question. :)

I agree....bring one just to be sure.

Just this last week our table was located on the 2nd floor of the dining room and I didnt need a sweater. One night we ate with some new friends on the 1st floor and just about froze.....I am not sure why the temperature seemed so different on the 2 floors but it was.

As many people that answer is as many opinions as you will get.

I do not think its chilly in the Dining room, or really anywhere else on the ship, except my cabin, because I crank that sucker down...

but many will tell you it is cold in the theatres, diningrooms etc.

If you tend to get chilled, then bring a sweater, wrap or what have you.

The also sell those light weight wraps of diffeerent colores in the $10 store...you will see a lot of those around the ship. They are lightwieght and dont take up much packing room. (not my style, but I see lots of ladies/girls with them)

Hope that helps.

:)

If you take a sweater with you to restaurants, I would definitely recommend at least taking one with you to the MDR. I'm always cold(ish) and I just abour freeze in the dining room and lounges. I think it's freezing, but I've heard from plenty of people how it feels good, or is just right.

Thank you Op for asking this question. {I see we're on the same ship, youre just a few weeks after me!Its my first time!}

hope you dont mind me asking one to go along with it, b/c I've been wondering. Do any of you take a sweat shirt or pullover for the decks in the early morning? Im talking 6:30 or 7 am here. Right now in my corner of tn, its 73 degrees with a breeze and I had to grab one of DH's long sleeved dress shirts. Im thinking of taking a light weight pullover. Anyone else do the same?

I usually have a sweater or shawl with me and am glad to have it. I think it's better to bring it and find that you aren't cold than not have it and find that you're freezing.

I do also bring a jacket and/or sweatshirt with me for the plane and if you're chilly at 73 degrees, it might not be a bad idea. I usually just come up on deck in the morning in my summer clothes for the day, but it depends on what temperatures you consider warm.

Archived