Lets Do it Again - Reunion Cruise

Hi everyone...

sounds like a good reunion cruise, we loved the one last year with all of you...:):)

at this stage we are just doing the Sun Princess in Oct up to Vanuatu etc, for 2 weeks.. with Vera and Ian and Chris and Daff.. and Debsta & partner..

....BUT...

..we are looking to book the Diamond 20 days next Nov 2011 Singapore to Sydney as we just love that itinerary.. and..we can only cruise once a year now...:(so that will be it for next year. We are quite busy helping to look after my Mum who is now 85..so we need to be nearby as much as possible.

You will have a great cruise this Dec... a great group of people so far!!

hugs to all

S&D:):)

Hi everyone...

sounds like a good reunion cruise, we loved the one last year with all of you...:):)

at this stage we are just doing the Sun Princess in Oct up to Vanuatu etc, for 2 weeks.. with Vera and Ian and Chris and Daff.. and Debsta & partner..

....BUT...

..we are looking to book the Diamond 20 days next Nov 2011 Singapore to Sydney as we just love that itinerary.. and..we can only cruise once a year now...:(so that will be it for next year. We are quite busy helping to look after my Mum who is now 85..so we need to be nearby as much as possible.

You will have a great cruise this Dec... a great group of people so far!!

hugs to all

S&D:):)

Hi Sandra, We'll miss you this time, but will be happy to repeat it next year with you and Dave on board:)

It's official - I'm booked on the Diamond again for the Singapore to Sydney cruise in December.

Isn't it wonderful that last year's Diamonds R Forever cruise has fostered such wonderful friendships and that we are already cruising together again albeit on 2 different cruises.

MS RUGBY: I DID listen to your 'Motherly advice" but my boys are so excited about the cruise that the momentum kept on going until I booked!!!!! Don't worry though, now there's 3 of them coming, so they can have their fun leaving me to play with my own friends. I'd love you to be one of those friends :D

It's official - I'm booked on the Diamond again for the Singapore to Sydney cruise in December.

Isn't it wonderful that last year's Diamonds R Forever cruise has fostered such wonderful friendships and that we are already cruising together again albeit on 2 different cruises.

MS RUGBY: I DID listen to your 'Motherly advice" but my boys are so excited about the cruise that the momentum kept on going until I booked!!!!! Don't worry though, now there's 3 of them coming, so they can have their fun leaving me to play with my own friends. I'd love you to be one of those friends :D

Now I wonder who'll be next to post they are booked:eek:;):):cool:.

Waa! Waa! (sound of heartfelt wailing) I want to come...you guys are just going to have to give Mark a hard time on the 17th. Are you sharing a cabin with the kids....if so I recommend large doses of alcohol.

Hope some of you picked up the good airfares that are around at the moment.

Well done Gai sure you will all have another fabulous time on the Diamond.... no chance whatsoever of us being onboard...we will only just be home from Europe and the U.S by the time you leave and as we are booked on the Arcadia for Feb best we stay home for a short period so the cat remembers who we are..........:eek::D

As for the end of 2011 for a similar cruise on the Diamond.....no chance there either....just had a couple of great offers for late next year, Norwegian Jade ports including Israel and Egypt followed by Grand Princess from London to Fort Lauderdale...which means of course cancelling our Ruby Princess cruise but thats okay we save heaps and get to ports John would rather go to....so we won't be home till late November;):cool:.....

still up for Sydney to Honolulu on whatever ship around April 2012 though..:D:D

Take care

Cheers

Shiona

Waa! Waa! (sound of heartfelt wailing) I want to come...you guys are just going to have to give Mark a hard time on the 17th. Are you sharing a cabin with the kids....if so I recommend large doses of alcohol.

OH SUE: my heart is breaking, but I haven't given up hope that you may still find a way to join us.

FYI: I have booked TWO cabins - no way will I be sharing with 3 boys who are really men - those who show good behaviour may be invited to have a sleepover in the Mini suite!!! That's an offer for my children ONLY!!!

Well done Gai sure you will all have another fabulous time on the Diamond.... no chance whatsoever of us being onboard...

As for the end of 2011 for a similar cruise on the Diamond.....no chance there either....just had a couple of great offers for late next year, Norwegian Jade ports including Israel and Egypt followed by Grand Princess from London to Fort Lauderdale...

still up for Sydney to Honolulu on whatever ship around April 2012 though..:D:D Take care Cheers Shiona

SHIONA: Now THAT is really bad news - you will be greatly missed, but if you did come on board with me and my sons would that make you Nana & Pa??? ;) ?? Your TA plans plus Israel & Egypt sound wonderful - will John be working on any of these adventures or are those the cruises you DON'T list???

Why can't life stay static for 5 minutes???

I won't be in Sydney on 18th July, so can't do the Lady Hoptoun reunion :( The good news is I will be in Bali :D The bad news is I'm looking for a new job that is why I've brought my Xmas/New Year flights forward to next week. The worst news is I'm probably going to have to cancel my South Pacific sojourn. The upside to this is I might be able to pull off something later in the year. I am trying to find positives in many things at the moment........life's a beyotch and then your reincarnated.:rolleyes:

Why can't life stay static for 5 minutes???

I won't be in Sydney on 18th July, so can't do the Lady Hoptoun reunion :( The good news is I will be in Bali :D The bad news is I'm looking for a new job that is why I've brought my Xmas/New Year flights forward to next week. The worst news is I'm probably going to have to cancel my South Pacific sojourn. The upside to this is I might be able to pull off something later in the year. I am trying to find positives in many things at the moment........life's a beyotch and then your reincarnated.:rolleyes:

Life goes on Deb so in the end it will all work out...sorry you cant be there on the 17th...excuse to plan another one.

I have been thinking about Bali, have never been there every time I try something happens.

Have a rest, have fun.

Waa! Waa! (sound of heartfelt wailing) I want to come....

I'm probably going to have to cancel my South Pacific sojourn. The upside to this is I might be able to pull off something later in the year. I am trying to find positives in many things at the moment.........:rolleyes:

What could be more positive than a pre Christmas cruise home from SIngapore with all that last minute shopping :D

SHIONA: Now THAT is really bad news - you will be greatly missed, but if you did come on board with me and my sons would that make you Nana & Pa??? ?? Your TA plans plus Israel & Egypt sound wonderful - will John be working on any of these adventures or are those the cruises you DON'T list???

ROFL........ whats another three grandchildren we already have 7 :eek:

Can't list Johns gigs coz they don't count:p.... real cruises are fun, relaxing and being one of the passengers .....

John officially retires from the big stage be it sea or land this September, much to his London agents disgust..:D:D....he wants to continue working so we are looking into buying a bar in Marbella Spain and turning it into a Jazz Cabaret bar...could be fun... if all goes ahead you must come visit. .......will he miss cruise ship performance.....NO....

As for the TA that's out the window coz i found a much better cruise and it's keenly priced:

BRILLIANCE OF THE SEA'S 18nts - NOV 3 2011 BARCELONA TO DUBAI

Barcelona, Alexandria Egypt, Suez Canal Passage, Sharm El Shiekh, 2 days in Aqaba Jordan, 2 days in Safaga Egypt, Dubai

couple of nights in Dubai then fly to Singapore in time for:

DIAMOND PRINCESS - NOV 27 2011 - SINGAPORE TO SYDNEY :cool::cool:

ANY TAKERS

Deb hope things work out okay for you..........hang in there

Cheers for now everyone

Shiona

ROFL........ whats another three grandchildren we already have 7 :eek:

Can't list Johns gigs coz they don't count:p.... real cruises are fun, relaxing and being one of the passengers .....

John officially retires from the big stage be it sea or land this September, much to his London agents disgust..:D:D....he wants to continue working so we are looking into buying a bar in Marbella Spain and turning it into a Jazz Cabaret bar...could be fun... if all goes ahead you must come visit. .......will he miss cruise ship performance.....NO....

As for the TA that's out the window coz i found a much better cruise and it's keenly priced:

BRILLIANCE OF THE SEA'S 18nts - NOV 3 2011 BARCELONA TO DUBAI

Barcelona, Alexandria Egypt, Suez Canal Passage, Sharm El Shiekh, 2 days in Aqaba Jordan, 2 days in Safaga Egypt, Dubai

couple of nights in Dubai then fly to Singapore in time for:

ANY TAKERS

Deb hope things work out okay for you..........hang in there

Cheers for now everyone

Shiona

How many recent changes of cruises is that Shiona? You must have so much fun finding exciting cruises, making plans, then finding even better cruises.

I've always suspected working on a ship would be hard work, not like being on one big holiday.

How many recent changes of cruises is that Shiona? You must have so much fun finding exciting cruises, making plans, then finding even better cruises.

I've always suspected working on a ship would be hard work, not like being on one big holiday.

FOUR but who's counting:eek::D:D:D i am my own worst nightmare........

Pencil Dave and I in for the Asia 27 November 2011 - on the Diamond, Shiona, we have been looking at that one..and it gets home a week or so before Xmas, so that's a little better than last yr when we got home from the cruise on the 24th Dec:D:D!!!!

This will be the fifth time we have done this Asia cruise...LOVE IT!!!!

woo hoo..

S&D

Hi everyone. Well we may look at next year's Diamond Singapore to Sydney as we cannot do this years. My gorgeous Auntie turns 100 on Dec 12th so we would never miss that. :)

Shiona that bar in Spain sounds like great fun and you just never know - we may drop in to visit one day.

I am starting to do my homework on our South American Cruise which has got a bit out of hand as I keep adding to it. Poor Lloyd just keeps saying that's enough" but I keep finding more places to add on:o.

ANY TAKERS Shiona

Pencil Dave and I in for the Asia 27 November 2011 - on the Diamond, Shiona, This will be the fifth time we have done this Asia cruise...LOVE IT!!!! woo hoo.. S&D

Hi everyone. Well we may look at next year's Diamond Singapore to Sydney as we cannot do this years.

So now I'm thinking 3rd Time Lucky - mmmmm - the Diamond AGAIN next year. If they keep offering these good prices and slightly tweek the itinerary each time I bet I can be tempted to join you lot next year!!!!! Lets keep this thought going. I keep promising Anthony that I'll try a TA or another cruise line so I may have to do 2 cruises a year from now on!!!!!! What a life

John officially retires from the big stage be it sea or land this September, much to his London agents disgust..:D....he wants to continue working so we are looking into buying a bar in Marbella Spain and turning it into a Jazz Cabaret bar...could be fun... if all goes ahead you must come visit. Shiona

Shiona that bar in Spain sounds like great fun and you just never know - we may drop in to visit one day.

SHIONA: There must surely be a cruise opportunity here .................. I could visit "Mum & Dad" at the bar, and then keep my promise to Anthony as well - a TA out of Barcelona (hope it's near Marbella) on Royal Caribbean ;)!! Just let us know when you open that Jazz Cabaret Bar - BTW will there be Karaoke as well :eek: ????

I'm glad I have something booked or you guys would be making me suicidal with all this cruise talk! Nikki (Nikki & Betty) $penders just phoned me to say she is ready to book on the Diamond for this year as well!!! Arrgh....

OH SUE: my heart is breaking, but I haven't given up hope that you may still find a way to join us.

FYI: I have booked TWO cabins - no way will I be sharing with 3 boys who are really men - those who show good behaviour may be invited to have a sleepover in the Mini suite!!! That's an offer for my children ONLY!!!

SHIONA: Now THAT is really bad news - you will be greatly missed, but if you did come on board with me and my sons would that make you Nana & Pa??? ;) ?? Your TA plans plus Israel & Egypt sound wonderful - will John be working on any of these adventures or are those the cruises you DON'T list???

Ooooohhhhh Can we share the mini if we bring lots of Bombay Sapphire or Tanqueray and Miss Vicki !!!!!

M & M xx

Archived