Caribbean Sun

kazkmp

hi folks, I've booked my first cruise on the Azura next March and really looking forward to it :)

My question is regarding Suntan Lotion - I believe that the Caribbean sun is the strongest and wondered what is the best suntan lotion to take on holiday with me - don't want to spoil my cruise by getting sunburnt :D

hi folks, I've booked my first cruise on the Azura next March and really looking forward to it :)

My question is regarding Suntan Lotion - I believe that the Caribbean sun is the strongest and wondered what is the best suntan lotion to take on holiday with me - don't want to spoil my cruise by getting sunburnt :D

My partner is fair skinned and for the last few years we have both used Boots Soltan Once. You can apply it in the cabin before you leave in a morning and it will last all day (may need re-applying if you go swimming). A minimum of factor 15 if you have dark skin or 30 or above for normal skin. The spray version is easiest to apply and seems less sticky. The Boots version is cheaper than say Piz Buin and is frequently on BOGOF offers.

Hi Kaz, I'm in the process of doing the same thing, not cruising the Caribbean until Jan but Hey I'm organised :). I'm dark haired but quite fair skinned. I always buy Soltan products too, they don't leave a really greasy feel on your skin. Boots currently has a BOGOF offer, got all my Suntan needs for half the price.

Archived