Oh Yeah!! Our "E-Docs" are ready!

jwoap

Ha ha - I am such a nerd! I check every day on the NCL site to see if our E-docs are ready. Daily I see "pending". Gah.

Today they said READY to print! Woohoo!

Never in my life have I been so excited about going on a trip. I am totally not wishing away my summer --but our cruise is in August!

Oh and we are day 21 of rain where I am in Oregon.

I am one sad Panda. My garden is a rotted mess. waaaaaaaaah

Congrats on your e-docs! Woo-hoo! Is it your first cruise?

And you're not a nerd, look at all the months of anticipation and enjoyment that you're gettting for the price of your cruise!:D It sure beats thinking about all the rain you're getting...

I'm so excited to start my cruise!!!

Ha ha - I am such a nerd! I check every day on the NCL site to see if our E-docs are ready. Daily I see "pending". Gah.

Today they said READY to print! Woohoo!

Never in my life have I been so excited about going on a trip. I am totally not wishing away my summer --but our cruise is in August!

Oh and we are day 21 of rain where I am in Oregon.

I am one sad Panda. My garden is a rotted mess. waaaaaaaaah

Everyone here in Orange County, New York lost their gardens to the non-stop rain last year not including tomato blight - I feel your pain

And you're not a nerd, look at all the months of anticipation and enjoyment that you're gettting for the price of your cruise!:D It sure beats thinking about all the rain you're getting...

I totally agree-- NOT a nerd-- this is all part of the anticipation building up to the trip, which stretches your enjoyment out even further than the cruise itself. And I can sympathize about the rain as a former Oregonian:)

Yes totally my first cruise to Alaska on the Star - depart 8/21:) And yes it sure does beat all the damn rain we are getting. I "tried" (that being the operative word) to mow today (we are on 2 acres) I got the tractor stuck. I hopped off the tractor and yelled at the sky "REALLY!?????"

I am SO over this weather. Global warming my happy ***.

Everyone here in Orange County, New York lost their gardens to the non-stop rain last year not including tomato blight - I feel your pain

Oh my gosh I totally remember. *cry*

Congrats on the edocs now I'm excited cause we are on the Star the week after you so that means we might get ours next Friday WOOHOO!

This Oregon rain is dragging on way too long, I planted a couple of cucumber plants and they both rotted. We don't usually get summer until after July 4th, but we haven't even had spring yet.:D

Archived