N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

A few more shots of the Epic leaving St. Thomas.

And a belated "Thank you" to dmwnc1959 for posting those shots of her arrival long before I was up this morning.

EpicStThomasDeparture1.jpg

EpicStThomasDeparture2.jpg

EpicStThomasDeparture3.jpg

Thanks for the great shots, I can't get them on my laptop either. :(

Well folks, I have to be up and out of here in 6 1/2 hours. Ready to drive 13 hours to Miami. We are breaking the trip up, stopping/staying in Kennedy Space Center on the way down. Life is not always about the destination, you need to enjoy the journey there! DS and DH are excited about going. I'll be glad to see it again, it's been over 20 years since I've been there.

Have a great evening and enjoy the rest of the week! :)

Well folks, I have to be up and out of here in 6 1/2 hours. Ready to drive 13 hours to Miami. We are breaking the trip up, stopping/staying in Kennedy Space Center on the way down. Life is not always about the destination, you need to enjoy the journey there! DS and DH are excited about going. I'll be glad to see it again, it's been over 20 years since I've been there.

Have a safe and wonderful trip! :)

Have a safe and wonderful trip. Dont forget about us here waiting on your posts :). You call tell us all about it when you get back.

Have a GREAT vacation!

We'll look forward to your review upon your return....and you KNOW we'll be watching you! LOL:D

I just finished up my morning routine of reading all the new posts under "Everything Epic".

Mitsugirly, I noticed you are everywhere! I nominate you as our leader! :p

She's our "Queen Stalker" :)

A few more shots of the Epic leaving St. Thomas.

And a belated "Thank you" to dmwnc1959 for posting those shots of her arrival long before I was up this morning.

You're Welcome, and thanks for the grabs of her leaving as I was at work! ;)

I just finished up my morning routine of reading all the new posts under "Everything Epic".

Mitsugirly, I noticed you are everywhere! I nominate you as our leader! :p

She's our "Queen Stalker" :)

No ganging up on me allowed! :D

Check in was a breeze. I cant describe the feeling I got when we pulled up along side her! She is huge!!!! Very nice people working the check in. For all of those obsessing over any detail I will tell you there is free oj and water in the waiting area. They also have vending machines.

Archived