N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

In Roatan we took a Victor Bodden tour to Pirates of the Caribbean Zip line, Monkeys, then to West End Bay . We wanted to go the the West End Bay Beach but they took us to the Village instead and we did not figure that out till they had left. We found a little restaurant where we snorkeled from and ate lunch. Then shopping and back to the ship. It was a good day but would have liked to get to more of a beach.The Pirates Zip line was great I would highly recommend it. Really high and you do not have break yourself.

Hahaha I forgot about this thread... was some good times a few months ago :) Has any of the first 'stalkers' still not gone on the Epic? Or am I the only one left waiting to go lol

Im still another one counting down!! slowly but surely getting there check the count down clock :)

• 2 weeks later...
Just finished posting my review.

Hope you all enjoy & if you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer.

Enjoyed your review, Maja!

Question - didn't you have a coffee maker in your cabin?

That would really have put a damper on my cruise, as well! Need for Caffiene in the am!

Enjoyed your review, Maja!

Question - didn't you have a coffee maker in your cabin?

That would really have put a damper on my cruise, as well! Need for Caffiene in the am!

I know this might sound silly, but, I don't like using the coffee makers in the cabin, or at hotels. I had read that they might contain bacteria as the water well is never cleaned. It's probably not true, but it stuck in my head.

I also just adore when that knock on the door comes & someone hands me the coffee. It's just one of my favorite things about cruising.

Maja,

I loved your review and I gave you credit for my birthday celebration day of chosing Maya Chan. The DH and I did spit adventures there...ruins for me biking for him and this seems a great day to give us both something fun on my birthday! I forgot to add I enjoyed your coffee story :)

I know this might sound silly, but, I don't like using the coffee makers in the cabin, or at hotels. I had read that they might contain bacteria as the water well is never cleaned. It's probably not true, but it stuck in my head.

I also just adore when that knock on the door comes & someone hands me the coffee. It's just one of my favorite things about cruising.

I fully understand - and also understand how it can start the day off wrong. ;)

Glad that I wasn't the only one with some slight disappointments on an Epic cruise. :D (still, didn't make it a bad cruise, necessarily...just my own expectations were too high, I think)

Archived