N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Yep I facebook, do you have an email I could send it to?

Hey Gurl

Glad you had a good time... U know I am waiting to hear bout the Studios... If you put your pictures out on fb would love to see them. I am not a talker on fb, I just prefer to private msg people. Have been dropped by people cause I do not put my biz out there. So can you fb me too? Send to the gmail.

Thanks

photo.gif

WHEW, I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY PICTURES!! WOO HOO :eek:

Or at least all the one's that I'm going to upload. I can't believe how many pictures I took. It was really hard to pick and choose the ones I wanted to process and upload to share with everyone. It was such a great time.

I have added all my pics to my facebook, myspace and now my photography hosting site (smugmug). It's been a long couple of days since we returned (and some very long nights as well) trying to get these done.

Next on my list...getting the studio review done. Then I'll work on just a general review with my thoughts. :)

photo.gif

WHEW, I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY PICTURES!! WOO HOO :eek:

Or at least all the one's that I'm going to upload. I can't believe how many pictures I took. It was really hard to pick and choose the ones I wanted to process and upload to share with everyone. It was such a great time.

I have added all my pics to my facebook, myspace and now my photography hosting site (smugmug). It's been a long couple of days since we returned (and some very long nights as well) trying to get these done.

Next on my list...getting the studio review done. Then I'll work on just a general review with my thoughts. :)

Anxiously awaiting! Yeah!:) Post your links when you are able!

Mitsuigirly...um....to add me as a face booker please email or look uo

tripledip05 @ hotmail dot com

Cheers.PS I will add sdike also if u want....ANd if u wish to add me as a pal on here also that would be appreciated. Let me know

I put in your email address and nothing came up.

oh! oh! me too? :)

I'm sdmike1@gmail dot com

I added the KING. :)

Mitsuigirly...um....to add me as a face booker please email or look uo

tripledip05 @ hotmail dot com

Cheers.PS I will add sdike also if u want....ANd if u wish to add me as a pal on here also that would be appreciated. Let me know

I just emailed you.

Hey Gurl

Glad you had a good time... U know I am waiting to hear bout the Studios... If you put your pictures out on fb would love to see them. I am not a talker on fb, I just prefer to private msg people. Have been dropped by people cause I do not put my biz out there. So can you fb me too? Send to the gmail.

Thanks

You didn't leave me your email address (it just says send to the gmail) ??

Also my smugmug account has all my daily pictures posted as well:

http://kimbakerphotography.smugmug.com/

Check under "vacation"

Mitsugirly, your pictures are great and I enjoyed reading your review on the studios. You definitely included many things not yet reported on! Good to know there is more than one chandelier...hehehe! I also liked the photos of the statues and artwork. Wow to the pool area lit up at night! Thank you for taking the time to to tell us and to show us. Looking forward to more.

coka

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tropicalgurl viewpost.gif

Hey Gurl

Thanks

U forgot...:o we talked b4 you left. I know that was ages ago... tropicalgurl1@gmail.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tropicalgurl viewpost.gif

Hey Gurl

Thanks

U forgot...:o we talked b4 you left. I know that was ages ago... tropicalgurl1@gmail.com

I tried putting that email in, nothing came up on fb. :( I'll email you.

Here are the reviews I did of the islands on the Eastern cruise for your enjoyment. :D

Here's a link to my Nassau excursion review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...6#post26207746

My review of St Maarten (along with details of my accident) :(:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...3#post26209813

Last but not least, my favorite Island so far....St Thomas review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...7#post26210037

Here are the reviews I did of the islands on the Eastern cruise for your enjoyment. :D

Here's a link to my Nassau excursion review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...6#post26207746

Mitsu,

Last but not least, my favorite Island so far....St Thomas review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...7#post26210037

Just read your St.Maartin review & I was shocked! I just can't believe that people act the way they do at times.:mad:

I'm so sorry that you got hurt.

I broke my toe on that beautiful pink sand in Bermuda years ago. There were no cabs going back to the ship & I had to walk. Taped my toe & limped the rest of the week, but, that's nothing compared to your injuries.

This morning 5:10 am. My daughter woke me up "Dad wake up, I think this is the Epic coming in" Got up after a minute for my eyes to focus I see lights moving down the channel, another minute befor I recognize the "hat", yes that's the Epic! watched it for 30 mins as it turned and docked!

A few more hours I'll be on board!:D

This morning 5:10 am. My daughter woke me up "Dad wake up, I think this is the Epic coming in" Got up after a minute for my eyes to focus I see lights moving down the channel, another minute befor I recognize the "hat", yes that's the Epic! watched it for 30 mins as it turned and docked!

How xciting!!!! Have a great trip

Great to watch isn't it - we watched her too on the morning we sailed (July 24) complete with raindrops on the windows ... Hope you enjoy Epic as much as we did!

NCL%20Epic%20240710%200006.JPG

NCL%20Epic%20240710%200008.JPG

I'm so sorry about your accident!:( I just saw the pictures, how terrible! I have never seen a bruised palm before! How come people are so rude! I hope and pray you are getting along much better and I'm glad to here it didn't ruin your vacation even though that was an early stop. Guess you just have to plan another cruise! :)

mitsugirly- thanks for your honest review and all the photos. Sorry you hurt yourself. Glad you had a good time.

We are all getting sick of waiting here under 20 days now.

So the lovely negative review mentioned a mystery deck not listed. He peeked my curiosity where is this deck, or is there really one?

One silly question will we be able to take a bottle of water with us while waiting to board ? I am confused now because airports do not allow it so I thought I would ask.

Archived