N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Hello All,

Yup, sign me up .... I'm proud to say I'm definitely a NESS :D

I have to wait all the way to March .. I should know this ship inside & out by the time I get on

For those sailing before me have a great time and don't forget to come back and post review and pics!!

have a great weekend

Were did everyone go!! :rolleyes:

One week from tomorrow we'll be on the Epic! Been researching the ports as we've never been to St Martin or Nassau.

Haven't started packing but making mental lists of what we need. May start tomorrow :)

Hi,

How did you get the count down clock? I clicked the link & I've been spending way too much time trying to get it in my signature (I'm guessing that's where it goes) but it's not working ...

Which count down clock are you referring to? You have a countdown clock in your siggie. :confused:

LOL .. I'm referring to the one on your profile with the constant count down showing, from the site countdown clock codes

Well the first one posted (that moves) is a myspace countdown clock. You simply go there and pick which background you want, type in what you want (with the color you want) and it give you the code. Then you just post it in your profile like you did the other. :D

Well the first one posted (that moves) is a myspace countdown clock. You simply go there and pick which background you want, type in what you want (with the color you want) and it give you the code. Then you just post it in your profile like you did the other. :D

Ok thanks that's what I've been doing but it just shows the wording for the link .. I'll try again later today after I get some shut eye .. thx again!

Just watched Epic leave Miami, followed by about half a dozen smaller ships. Epic sailed under a partly cloudy sky and a light chop. I live about 10 miles north of the port, and yes:D in 5 weeks it will be my turn.

PICT0001.jpg.cb656b353d47e4a3653e4b68a8793912.jpg

Just watched Epic leave Miami, followed by about half a dozen smaller ships. Epic sailed under a partly cloudy sky and a light chop. I live about 10 miles north of the port, and yes:D in 5 weeks it will be my turn.

Thanks for the picture. I really like it when we can see unique views of the ship that you don't see every day. I posted one from my departure jet from 10k feet over the Epic.

Thanks for the picture. I really like it when we can see unique views of the ship that you don't see every day. I posted one from my departure jet from 10k feet over the Epic.

I never did figure out where she was in that picture. :confused: Everything was so tiny and I wasn't sure about the placement in the picture, so I was confused.

I never did figure out where she was in that picture. :confused: Everything was so tiny and I wasn't sure about the placement in the picture, so I was confused.

Really? Sorry about that. Here she is heading from right to left. The airplane engine gives you some perspective.

Here is a full sized photo too. http://images19.fotki.com/v677/fileIsyv/ce476/7/649277/8941855/1778.jpg

1778-vi.jpg

Yea, I could figure out that one. You had posted one that you could see the land and water and buildings....I couldn't figure out where Epic was in that one.

Oh. Epic wasn't in that one. That was just a pretty view of the port and city from the air. :D

I must say sdmike and mistugirly it would be fun to cruise with you guys. We have met some of our favorite people on NCL cruises. Our Epic cruise is actually a combination of people we met on 2 cruises. But maybe we need to have a NESS cruise. They should give us a special rate.:):):)

Hi All,

Ok this question is for all the Ness's that have been on the Ship already...

I am running a Pre Meet & Greet after the Muster Drill what outside bar would be good for that??

Pete

How many people? Kids included?

Hi All,

About 120+kids...something outside?

Pete

I would try to get special permission to use Posh. Otherwise there's no real space large enough outside for that many people unless you got a waiver to have kids in SpiceH2O.

1609-vi.jpg

1615-vi.jpg

1633-vi.jpg

My name is Rene and yes I am NESS. I booked as soon as the bookings opened for the ship, caught up in the EPIC frenzy caused by my fellow CCers. I'm booked on the August 28 Eastern. [quote]

Count down for you!! Have a great time & be sure to give us other stalkers your insight!

Archived