N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Well, I made mine and some have also used it (I took mine down for maintenance. lol). Others have made their own. With permission you can right click on any of them, select "copy image location", and then use that in your signature.

Thank you, Mike! I will try that!

I was wondering.....:confused:

A lot of us are thinking of Mitsu right now..........

Are we stalking???:rolleyes:

of course we are. lol

Firing up the Epic webcam....Wish Mitsu would find the cam and go wave into it. lol

fullsize.jpg

In honor of our Queen of NESS, here are some captures from the Epic webcam today.

EpicWebcamMiami1.jpg

EpicWebcamMiami2.jpg

EpicWebcamMiami3.jpg

And finally, what has to be one of the worst webcam captures of the Epic ever -- a shot of the Epic leaving Miami today from the "See Miami Live" webcam that only a true NESS could appreciate!

EpicMiamiDeparture2.jpg

Enjoy your cruise, mitsugirly!

I am going through NESS withdrawal , cruise all planed, not everything EPIC, very sad. How are we supposed to keep up with everything? :(

Totally agree, it's been hard to help answer questions for anybody. Before you miss a few hours and you could easily find posts, now you miss an hour and the post is gone to pg. 2! :(

Oh, well, we'll see how long we can keep up with it. It just makes me excited to help if I can and puts me in the mood to get on another cruise!:D

One more webcam shot from St. Thomas to add to the NESS collection.

I thought this shot was noteworthy because St. Thomas is busier than originally scheduled today. In the foreground, the Epic is sandwiched between Freedom of the Seas and Carnival Dream. And if you look closely, I think that's Oasis of the Seas off in the distance on the far left above Freedom of the Seas.

According to cruisecal.com, Carnival Dream and Oasis of the Seas are in St. Thomas today on a "Storm Deviation".

EpicStThomasBusy.jpg

Trying to find info on the best excursions to take.

Anyone sailing these dates?

Connie

Hey Connie

It is lots of us sailing on the 11/20 Epic. Please sign up on roll call and you will be able to see the post for Tropical Turkey. Let us know how many sailing etc... and we can add you to the list.

See ya there:o

OH MY GOODNESS! WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!! Hands down the BEST cruise I've EVER been on. confetti.gif

I was wowed by everything from the ship to the islands. Simply amazing.

I still have all my unpacking to do and tons of laundry. We can straight home and arrive back at the house at 4:30pm yesterday, then zoomed off to my sons house to pick up my baby girl. We missed her so much. Took her and my granddaughter to play in the indoor ball pit and gym and didn't get back home until 11:30pm last night. So, I have a lot of catching up to do on here some time soon.

I'm downloading pictures and will be trying to get a review done as soon as I can.

I hate that the vacation is over, but yet glad to be back. What did I miss? LOL

Oh, yes, St Thomas AND St Maarten...we were in port with the Carnival Dream and Oasis, thanks to their itinerary change. They said it was reported that we made history because these are the 3 biggest ships and the first time they've ever been in port at the same time. :eek:

OH MY GOODNESS! WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY!! Hands down the BEST cruise I've EVER been on. confetti.gif

I still have all my unpacking to do and tons of laundry. We can straight home and arrive back at the house at 4:30pm yesterday, then zoomed off to my sons house to pick up my baby girl. We missed her so much. Took her and my granddaughter to play in the indoor ball pit and gym and didn't get back home until 11:30pm last night. So, I have a lot of catching up to do on here some time soon.

I'm downloading pictures and will be trying to get a review done as soon as I can.

Oh, yes, St Thomas AND St Maarten...we were in port with the Carnival Dream and Oasis, thanks to their itinerary change. They said it was reported that we made history because these are the 3 biggest ships and the first time they've ever been in port at the same time. :eek:

Hi all,

Welcome Home !!!!!!

Glad you had a great cruise!!! We anxiously await your review!!! :)

Since you said that, I developed this pic just for you (in case you were using the above crappy web cam picture as the desktop)

IMG_2017.jpg

Welcome back! Glad to here you had a great time.

Thanks for posting your photo of the ships in St. Thomas. Quite an improvement over that webcam shot I posted!

Not sure if you have seen this link yet to a shot of the three ships in St. Maarten on the NCL facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6636778&id=43678986413&l=ef9e09d72f&ref=fbx_album

I suspect that may be the shot cruising ag is using for her desktop.

Only six more days until we will be on the Epic!

Archived