N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

mitsugirly- thanks for your honest review and all the photos. Sorry you hurt yourself. Glad you had a good time.

We are all getting sick of waiting here under 20 days now.

So the lovely negative review mentioned a mystery deck not listed. He peeked my curiosity where is this deck, or is there really one?

One silly question will we be able to take a bottle of water with us while waiting to board ? I am confused now because airports do not allow it so I thought I would ask.

No problem - the restrictions only apply to air travel. Enjoy your cruise!

You are a genius! If you are not planning a selling sideline do you mind if I copy to put on a shirt of my very own. I have to wear it to work on casual Friday. I have been hoarding vacation time to spend 4 days in Miami and then enjoy a week on the Epic. I booked this like the rest of us N.E.S.S. addicts over a year in advance. I am jealous of those who have enjoyed a voyage as I wait impatiently for finally my turn.

You are a genius! If you are not planning a selling sideline do you mind if I copy to put on a shirt of my very own. I have to wear it to work on casual Friday. I have been hoarding vacation time to spend 4 days in Miami and then enjoy a week on the Epic. I booked this like the rest of us N.E.S.S. addicts over a year in advance. I am jealous of those who have enjoyed a voyage as I wait impatiently for finally my turn.

Of course you can use it. That's what our NESS family is for. :D But when you make that shirt....I wanna see actual pictures of it! :)

Carp, the fall I took at Maho a couple of weeks ago did not turn out good. I finally went and had my hand checked. :(

Yep, it's broke. I'm right handed and typing and writing is not going to go well for a couple of weeks in school. CRAP! :mad:

Mitsugirly....sorry to hear about the extent of your hand injury. Hope it heals well and hope you are not in too much pain.

You know, maybe you should somehow put an Epic logo on your cast. Afterall and unfortunately, it is a souvenir from your trip (no pun intended).:eek:

Mitsugirly....sorry to hear about the extent of your hand injury. Hope it heals well and hope you are not in too much pain.

You know, maybe you should somehow put an Epic logo on your cast. Afterall and unfortunately, it is a souvenir from your trip (no pun intended).:eek:

great idea! :eek: i need to learn how to draw with my left hand now :D

Carp, the fall I took at Maho a couple of weeks ago did not turn out good. I finally went and had my hand checked. :(

Yep, it's broke. I'm right handed and typing and writing is not going to go well for a couple of weeks in school. CRAP! :mad:

Sorry to hear it's worse than you thought - maybe you should have had the ship's doctor look at it after all! (didn't you have travel insurance which would have paid for those costs?)

Sorry to hear it's worse than you thought - maybe you should have had the ship's doctor look at it after all! (didn't you have travel insurance which would have paid for those costs?)

I knew they had told me that I would have to pay $100 just to be seen and be able to get a wrap for my hand to support it. So I refused and just iced it for the swelling and figured I'd just see a doctor when I got back home if it didn't get any better (which I thought it was getting better because the swelling was going down-guess not) I guess I'm lucky though, the ortho doctor said that where I broke it at usually requires surgery to repair and 99% of the time it isn't lined up any more and has to be reset. Mine was still lined up and I've been babying it so it hasn't moved. He said he couldn't believe that I waited this long with that type of break. He said I was a trooper! :D

Yes, I did have the travel insurance. I didn't even think of that. :confused::rolleyes: Duh! However, I guess I'm glad that I didn't go see the doctor because if they would have put a cast on it at that time, I wouldn't have got to do much after that (which would include my 2 trips of snorkeling with my awesome fish pictures and that was my highlight of my cruise!). :eek: So I guess it wasn't the smartest decision, but it was the funnest. hehe

I knew they had told me that I would have to pay $100 just to be seen and be able to get a wrap for my hand to support it. So I refused and just iced it for the swelling and figured I'd just see a doctor when I got back home if it didn't get any better (which I thought it was getting better because the swelling was going down-guess not) I guess I'm lucky though, the ortho doctor said that where I broke it at usually requires surgery to repair and 99% of the time it isn't lined up any more and has to be reset. Mine was still lined up and I've been babying it so it hasn't moved. He said he couldn't believe that I waited this long with that type of break. He said I was a trooper! :D

Yes, I did have the travel insurance. I didn't even think of that. :confused::rolleyes: Duh! However, I guess I'm glad that I didn't go see the doctor because if they would have put a cast on it at that time, I wouldn't have got to do much after that (which would include my 2 trips of snorkeling with my awesome fish pictures and that was my highlight of my cruise!). :eek: So I guess it wasn't the smartest decision, but it was the funnest. hehe

Aww..sorry to hear about your hand, Kim...but at least you know now that you're on the mend! Luckily there wasn't more damage! :D

...AND, you got to do things you wanted on the cruise - EVEN with a broken hand?! AMAZING! (I would have been a big baby, gone to the dr and spent the $$)

Aww..sorry to hear about your hand, Kim...but at least you know now that you're on the mend! Luckily there wasn't more damage! :D

...AND, you got to do things you wanted on the cruise - EVEN with a broken hand?! AMAZING! (I would have been a big baby, gone to the dr and spent the $$)

Yea I'm a pretty tough girl and not a complainer at all. I've always been able to tolerate pain pretty well. However, the cast...I may not be able to tolerate as well since I can't use my hand now and the left hand has a pinched nerve with 2 numb fingers. I'm going to have to have test run to locate the pinched nerve and who knows what they'll have to do about that. :(

The bad thing is, I hit my leg and foot really bad and it was hard to walk and bloody. I honestly think that I broke or chipped my ankle as well. It has a scab on it still and there's NO WAY that a scab should be hurting this bad. I have to wrap at to protect it a little because when I bump it, it is so painful. I'm thinking a scab shouldn't be feeling this way after this many weeks. I can also feel a dip in it. :eek: But I'm not saying anything because a cast on my foot as well would totally do me in!

Mistugirly hope you heal well and soon.

Just wanted to let you all know I am sort of signing off CC for a while. We sail in 2 weeks and I am getting to crunch time work wise. I am also burnt out on all the negative ness and want to head off on my Epic vacation with a fresh positive look. I will try to post a photo of our Epic Cruise shirts designed by a fell cc member.

Thanks for all the awesome times here on the NESS:):):)

Mistugirly, sorry you are having adverse reacations from your cruise! :( But I do hope you heal quickly.

Adkmom, enjoy the last minute anticipation of your cruise. I'm with you on the negativeness, I've just started "not reading" negative reviews because I intend to make this cruise one we will never forget!!!! :)

Enjoy your cruise & don't stress out over all the prep & all the stuff on the boards.

I loved my 2 short nights & can't wait to return. One piece of advise I'd like to share is if you find yourself needing to just relax a bit after port visits, shows, etc.....visit the atrium when Wildfire is performing. Totally calming!

Mistugirly hope you heal well and soon.

Just wanted to let you all know I am sort of signing off CC for a while. We sail in 2 weeks and I am getting to crunch time work wise. I am also burnt out on all the negative ness and want to head off on my Epic vacation with a fresh positive look. I will try to post a photo of our Epic Cruise shirts designed by a fell cc member.

Thanks for all the awesome times here on the NESS:):):)

I hope you have a wonderful time!

THANKS everyone for the get well wishes. I just keep telling myself it was all worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat....however, just be more careful. LOL

I'm now getting down to the final prep. After about 1 1/2 yrs, the wait will soon be over.

I want to thank all the CC posters that have been by my side through it all.

Those wonderful moments of the Epic's first real photos, the sea trials & then the reviews. I know what the menu is in each dining room, what my cabin will be like & even the colors of the carpeting on each side of the ship!:p

I must now condense all the copy & pastes I've collected & stored & actually get ready to pack soon.

To all our new NESS members, though some of us have experienced the Epic by now, remember to keep this thread going & we'll be here to support your addiction.

Archived