N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

My name is Rene and yes I am NESS. I booked as soon as the bookings opened for the ship, caught up in the EPIC frenzy caused by my fellow CCers. I'm booked on the August 28 Eastern. [quote]

Count down for you!! Have a great time & be sure to give us other stalkers your insight!

Thanks. I am packing and counting down the days. Two more work days and that's it. I am so well armed with lots of info from this site that I know where to eat, which night offers up lobster, when to go to the slides,and the best places to sun.

I have seen great pictures and almost know my way around the ship. The 13 month wait is almost over.

Thank you to all of my fellow N.E.S.S. I am still stalking. I will report back to you on my return. You send me off well prepared to be pampered and enjoy!!!!!!!

Rene NESS.

Thanks. I am packing and counting down the days. Two more work days and that's it. I am so well armed with lots of info from this site that I know where to eat, which night offers up lobster, when to go to the slides,and the best places to sun.

I have seen great pictures and almost know my way around the ship. The 13 month wait is almost over.

Thank you to all of my fellow N.E.S.S. I am still stalking. I will report back to you on my return. You send me off well prepared to be pampered and enjoy!!!!!!!

Rene NESS.

Have a great cruise!

You've mentioned how those aft stairwells come in handy. Can you be more specific. What areas of the ship did you find them to be useful to reach?

Also, Since aft cabins are quite a distance to the Garden Cafe, was it convenient to use those stairways up to Spice H20 in the morning for coffee?

I usually order room service in the morning just for coffee but I'm remembering when I was on the ship for 2 nights the coffee came just as I was about to use the shower. With the lack of privacy shower doors, I may need to rethink our morning routine.

(I don't like to use the coffee pot in the cabin either)

thanks

This is the strangest thing, but I can only read this thread in linear mode, so I'm just going to stick my post on the last one!

Just wanted to say that I booked over 12 months ago, and have been stalking the Epic boards and driving everyone crazy with Epic this and Epic that ever since. Great fun. And now our sail date is actually on the horizon. Woohoo! :D:D:D

This is the strangest thing, but I can only read this thread in linear mode, so I'm just going to stick my post on the last one!

Just wanted to say that I booked over 12 months ago, and have been stalking the Epic boards and driving everyone crazy with Epic this and Epic that ever since. Great fun. And now our sail date is actually on the horizon. Woohoo! :D:D:D

I know JUST how you feel! It will be 17 months between the time we booked and the time we sail...never have had that much time to dream / investigate / read every morsel, tip & review and STALK!

My DH says I've already lived this cruise, he should cancel & get our $$ back ! LOL

I know what you mean. I have drove my husband nuts over the last 9 months with Epic talk and even all of my friends (especially facebook) LOL. I'm sure they can't wait for my trip to be over so they don't have to hear about it anymore. (Little do they realize, I'll start planning my next vacation after I return and settle down from all the excitement) LOL :eek: 16 days to go for me! Woo Hoo!

Current pre-cruise stalkers have SO MUCH MORE information than we did prior to ours. With several cruises in the books, there are many more people chiming in with first-hand information, opinions and suggestions. Good luck and enjoy your cruises.

In case some of you haven't seen the last page of Oragegrove's review, she was kind enough to post pictures of the tee shirts she made & wore on her cruise. They're fantastic & even include NESS!

Thank you orangegrove:)

In case some of you haven't seen the last page of Oragegrove's review, she was kind enough to post pictures of the tee shirts she made & wore on her cruise. They're fantastic & even include NESS!

Thank you orangegrove:)

Thanks for sharing. Those were wonderful. They did a good job on them. I like the "I must confess" LOL

Hey Guys,

This is Lisa, the newest member of NESS. I've been booked on an Epic cruise in December for a couple of months now, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I discovered CC. Let's just say that I haven't gotten anything done since. Don't tell my boss, lol! :D

Hey Guys,

This is Lisa, the newest member of NESS. I've been booked on an Epic cruise in December for a couple of months now, but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I discovered CC. Let's just say that I haven't gotten anything done since. Don't tell my boss, lol! :D

Welcome Lisa!!

I feel like I have lost my fiNESS I have booked everything but Roatan and make most ship related decisions. I must admit I think I am at a point where I want to leave some of it a surprise. What am I gonna do for the next 44 days?

This Ness stalking has been a full time job for 7 months. I may have to take some time off to make salsa, clean my house and make some $$$$.:eek:

I just watched Epic leave on the seemiamilive.com webcam. Yes, I'm still a stalker. lol

I just noticed that the seemiamilive.com webcam has been changed. It used to show the surfmiami.com webcam that you could pan and zoom over to Government Cut to get a good view of ships arriving or departing from the port.

Now it's showing an "EarthCam" of the beach with only a very limited view of Government Cut in the extreme upper right corner.

And surfmiami.com looks like it has gone out of business. It's now showing a page from godaddy.com. I recall in the past surfmiami.com asked you to subscribe to their site to view the webcam directly from their web site.

Unfortunately, it looks to me like there is now one less webcam available to stalk the Epic.

Yes..............Mitsugirly...............your time has come! Have a wonderful cruise. I'm sure you'll be pinching yourself a few hundred times thinking "am I really here?!"

Your NESS friends here will all be thinking about you & hoping for some new details when you return.

BON VOYAGE

I feel like I have lost my fiNESS I have booked everything but Roatan and make most ship related decisions. I must admit I think I am at a point where I want to leave some of it a surprise. What am I gonna do for the next 44 days?

This Ness stalking has been a full time job for 7 months. I may have to take some time off to make salsa, clean my house and make some $$$$.:eek:

We had a good idea of what we were going to do on our port days, then Earl came along and our 8/28 cruise became a hybrid of eastern and western ports. Had never been to Roatan, knew nothing about it. We ended up booking the NCL Tabayana beach break and it was great. Looking forward to going back to Roatan someday.

Archived