Rough water in W Caribbean in Feb?

nanheath

While we are on the topic of rough water....

What is the Eastern Caribbean like this time of year? :confused: is there a major difference between Eastern and Western waters? Sorry if that sounds like a silly question....but I really don't have a clue....

When we did the western there were a couple of days where it was so windy and rough that the pool was almost drained from the sloushing around. Couldn't lay out in the sun on the upper decks had to get on our own balcony.

I agree, if you are at all worried, i would for sure take the patches if for nothing else a piece of mind.

Again the Caribbean can be rough at any time due to fronts or storms (IT's nature and you are on water). I have taken the same cruise 2 years in a row in march, one was really rough, the other no rocking the entire week.

Knock on wood, but we have cruised in January, March, July, and October and have had smooth sailing on the West Coast, Western Caribbean, and Eastern. As it has been said by others, its not the season, but the weather patterns at the particular time.

Archived