Special Request

caribbeansun

DW and I have a day we'd like to make a little bit special while on our fall cruise on O.

I'd like to make some kind of special request - my problem is that I have absolutely no idea what might or might not be possible on the ship.

For any of you that have marked an event while onboard or seen someone else do so can you give me some indication of what might be possible?

Thus far I've only come up with spa treatments, maybe flowers (?), diner arrangements - I'm good at this "stuff" on land but am stumped on what might be possible on a ship without bring something on board myself which would of course make any surprise not so much.

Thanks in advance.

They will do a special cake for you if you give them advance notice

spa treatments are always available on board, book a table for 2 for your special night in Polo or Toscana

If you have a PH + you can have that special dinner in your cabin

Flowers ..I am sure they can arrange it if you ask

Enjoy your special day

Lyn

Your best bet would be to just figure out what you want to happen then ask your wonderful travel agent to make it work.

Heck we threw a wedding reception for my step daughter and had 60 people..the ship organized flowers, cocktails, appetizers, an amazing wedding cake, the band..and best of all since it was held on a sea day 60 cruise critic from this board friends as guests..all of whom were asked to wear Aloha shirts as my step daughter lives in Hawaii...

it was absolutely a wonderful party and Oceania handled it with such class.

Archived