when is final payment due?

pschweig

We are booked on the Sep 28 Mediterranean cruise on the Noordam. Does anyone know when final payment is due for this cruise? We paid in full when we booked it so I do not know. Long story (volcano, rebooking, insurance reimbursement, etc.)

Thank you in advance for your reply.

We are booked on the Sep 28 Mediterranean cruise on the Noordam. Does anyone know when final payment is due for this cruise? We paid in full when we booked it so I do not know. Long story (volcano, rebooking, insurance reimbursement, etc.)

I am betting it is July 15

but I just checked mine for my 28 day collector and it is 90 days out, which would be would be June 30 for you. I am not sure but the length may be the reason for the longer time.

From the HAL site

Final payment is generally due no later than 75 days prior to departure although some cruises have different final payment date requirements. Please consult the Holland America Line brochure for the final payment date applicable to your cruise. In most cases, we are able to provide you with travel documents, including your Cruise and CruiseTour Contract, approximately 30 days prior to departure. Travel documents, however, are only issued after final payment has been received by Holland America. Travel.

The cruise has shown "call" for all cabin categories for several weeks. This seems very early to me. I was just curious (from reading this board) what it would show after final payment was due. We booked a gty and, like everyone else that does, are weighing our odds of the upgrade fairy visiting!

I notice your responses frequently on this board. My husband and I do not have much cruising experience. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all your invaluable advice. I have learned a lot from reading your responses.

Archived