Thinking of switching from 8185 to 7204. Help?

cage keeper

Thinking of switching. Is this a good move? Can't find much info on 7204. I think the extra room in the cabin would be better for us. Any info would help.

7204 is a FV and much more room. Balconies are about the same. 8185 is CC, if that makes any difference to you.

There are just 2 of you? You should have plenty of room in 8185 along with your big balcony. How much is the price difference?

I switched from an aft C1 to a FV only because I got a great deal on the FV -- it was on sale and 1/2 the price of the C1.

7204 is a FV and much more room. Balconies are about the same. 8185 is CC, if that makes any difference to you.

There are just 2 of you? You should have plenty of room in 8185 along with your big balcony. How much is the price difference?

I switched from an aft C1 to a FV only because I got a great deal on the FV -- it was on sale and 1/2 the price of the C1.

I have to check the price when I get home. There are 3 of us. Our son is 23. It may be 200 more.

I assume this is M class. They are both nice cabins, but the FV will probably be more comfortable for 3 adults. If you take an FV, watch to see if a corner one comes available. On the other hand, if you are collecting cruise credits to reach the next Captain's Club level, the CC gives you an extra credit, but FV does not.

Archived