Aft Wrap or OS

tgr2387

I know this is been up for discussion but for the sake of debate I will ask again. Currently I have an aft wrap for my cruise in September on the Valor but I can upgrade to an OS for only $20 more. Would you stick with an aft wrap or OS? I have had neither before.

Aft-Wrap's rule! I won't cruise anymore unless it's an aft-wrap..had one earlier this year on the Miracle and have another booked for October 2011 on the Pride. However the aft-wraps are VS Suites. Don't know if that makes a difference to you

well it would depend. do you spend more time in the room or the balcony.

for 20.00 more you can have a bigger room (and a tub)

or save the 20 bucks-- get two DODs and sit on your balcony

Depends on where you are going. We had aft wrap on Spirit for Mexico out of San Diego. The deck area was great we could host a party for 20 with no problem. Cabin layout was a little strange, but huge deck made up for it.

However, the cabin was hot. There was no shade on the huge windows all day and even with the shades closed and AC full blast it was still very hot. Usually after the sun went down we opened the door to the deck to help cool the cabin down.

If doing a cooler cruise then I would do the aft wrap in a minute. I would not do it again for a Mexico or Carb, warm weather trip.

The aft wraps on deck 4 are the best. The balcony has covering which the other decks do not, so it is way cooler temp wise. We were in Belize, Costa Rica and Panama with temps in the 90's which is about as hot as it gets, and this deck with the covering on the balcony was perfect.

Not sure yet. I loved our suite on Imagination. Have aft wrap booked for San Juan cruise. I will miss the VIP treatment that goes with the suite, but I am looking forward to breakfast on the balcony entering ports and cocktails on sailaway before dinner.

I would like to see the aft wraps get the suite treatment. Certainly costs similar. JMHO

Archived