County Inn and Suites in Port Canaveral

glenda55

Thank you for all your info on the Radisson at the Port..Can you please help me with the Country Inn and Suites in Port Canaveral..We are looking to get a suite since it is a family of four for next month pre cruise stay on the Dream..

Thanks for all your help again..

Thank you for all your info on the Radisson at the Port..Can you please help me with the Country Inn and Suites in Port Canaveral..We are looking to get a suite since it is a family of four for next month pre cruise stay on the Dream..

Thanks for all your help again..

You other post has been moved off the general Carnival board and probably this one will too. You need to ask hotel questions on the east coast boards.

Just an FYI

this will probably get moved just like the Radisson thread, to the Florida boards...there is tons of information on Country Inn there. Its a little newer than the Radisson and the closest to the port ...but not enough closer to make much difference. I remember there being a gas station and some restaurants in between the two hotels. A McDonalds across from the Radisson.

Country Inn includes breakfast with all bookings, and all bookings get free cruise parking.

OP here is a link to the Florida threads ... the I work in Port Canaveral is a great resource.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Stayed there in March. It was nice. Not super fancy, but I don't need super fancy. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast on site was a plus.

Called two days before hand and had our name added to the shuttle list (they don't take reservations for the shuttle any earlier). We were on the first shuttle and at the port, thru check-in and on the ship by 10:45 am. :D I'm platinum so had VIP.

Returning, we just called the shuttle number once we were off (VIP disembark) and they picked us up with in 10 minutes of our call. They drove us up to our car and the shuttle driver even helped load our luggage into our car. We were on the road by 8:15 am from the hotel.

I would stay there again.

Sorry new to posting and not sure how to navigate. How do I get to the other board for this info..Thank you..

If I remember correctly, you go up to the top here where you see boards, click on it, and I think there is a spot for east coast departures, click it, then I believe there is a special section for Florida departures and that is where you would click. I just kind of do it automatically when I need it now. ;)

I stayed there a few weeks back when I visited the Kennedy Space Center after my cruise out of Tampa. It's definitely very close to the port (I despised all the unseen people on the ships at port, who clearly didn't deserve to just be starting a cruise while mine had, tragically, just ended), and I can confirm that they have free parking for cruise guests. The shuttle service is probably "free" when you pick the right room package.

You can get a room with two queen beds and a sofa bed (roughly queen size), which should comfortably fit your four people. The breakfast that comes with the room is real, not continental, too. They have belgian waffle irons with pre-measured cups of batter, scrambled eggs, bacon, etc. My sister said the breakfast at the Radisson was better when she had stayed there previously, but I think it's more expensive overall there.

We stayed there a few years ago when it was brand new. We had a room that had a walled off area for the kids that had a bunk bed and a twin bed. I think they had their own tv too. It was on the first floor and looked out onto the pool. I actual perfer the Country Inn to the Radisson. The breakfast is nice. No restaurant or bar so we just bought a 12 pack and sat around the pool. Even better was on our return, we grabbed some juice and muffins before we hit the road!

Archived