Solstice dining room table layout

psheik

Everyone wants a "nice location":D

You will be assigned a table. There will be a table info card in the info placed in your room. Take that card to the Grand Epernay on the 4th floor and ask the maitre d to see the map. By the time you see him, everyone will be assigned and it's not too easy to switch "just for location"... Or everyone would be there hand picking their tables!:rolleyes:

Everyone wants a "nice location":D

You will be assigned a table. There will be a table info card in the info placed in your room. Take that card to the Grand Epernay on the 4th floor and ask the maitre d to see the map. By the time you see him, everyone will be assigned and it's not too easy to switch "just for location"... Or everyone would be there hand picking their tables!:rolleyes:

True, but it doesn't hurt to request a specific table in advance of your sailing. Obviously they can't accomodate every request, but they'll try.

Hi,

There are no guarantees that your request will be granted, but it is worth a try. I cruised aboard the Celebrity Solstice in late May in a standard outside cabin. On the first night of the cruise, I was seated at a table against a wall without a good view of the room. The next morning, I requested a table located in the center of the room. My request was granted and I dined at a table with a perfect location for the rest of the cruise.

Chuck

Any way to get/see a copy of the maitre d's table map? I made a mistake. We are on the equinox.

Nope. See the maitre d when you board. That is the easiest, because he will also have any available openings. He can't move people from their assigned seats for you, but will have some tables open as a result of these kinds of changes. Also, with select dining, they can add to those tables or subtract. We had two tables near us on the first floor center that were used for select diners during our Solstice cruise. It was obvious that those original assinged cruisers changed to late or select which left their prime tables open. Generally the ships like to keep the select diners upstairs to make it easier for service.

It's not as easy anymore to request changes. But yes, ask when on board if you don't like your seating.

Archived