Got a Call from the Upsell Fairy!!

DCParky

I got a telephone call today from NCL offering me an upsell from an AE Suite to the A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on the NCL Gem for our July 24th sailing to Greece and Turkey. I snapped it up immediately! If anyone has stayed in #15000 or has any pictures of it, I'd love to hear from you and find out what you thought of your A2 suite experience. This is my first NCL cruise, and I know it will be a blast!

It was $450/pp. A good deal, just over half the published price for the suite.

$900/day or $900 for the whole week? if the latter, please, please PLEASE give her (the upsale fairy) my phone number... i'd hop on THAT deal in a heartbeat! that's unbelievable!!

$900/day or $900 for the whole week? if the latter, please, please PLEASE give her (the upsale fairy) my phone number... i'd hop on THAT deal in a heartbeat! that's unbelievable!!

It was $900 total for the whole week. I had her repeat it several times before I actually believed her!! My revised email receipt confirmed that she was, in fact, not pulling my leg.

It was $900 total for the whole week. I had her repeat it several times before I actually believed her!! My revised email receipt confirmed that she was, in fact, not pulling my leg.

wow.. that is an awesome deal!! we're on the sailing right after you, so you guys will be getting back the day we leave. most of the higher cabins are already sold on ours, so not much chance of upsells, but it's cool knowing someone from CC will enjoy NCL's largesse!

:)

Did you book through NCL or a TA? Just wondering if we have a chance at an upsell since we booked through an online TA.

You have a better chance of an upsell if you have your TA call to inquire if upsells are available for your sailing. Do this about two to three weeks prior to sailing and call the reaccomodation department, not the normal sales folks.

You have a better chance of an upsell if you have your TA call to inquire if upsells are available for your sailing. Do this about two to three weeks prior to sailing and call the reaccomodation department, not the normal sales folks.

Thank you for the advice....I will do just that!

Archived