trailer trash vacations

Proud member of the Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club!

DITTO, I don't need an official title, just being a member is recognition enough for me ;)

Op, sounds like she is just jealous, either way just ignore her. We all know how great cruises are, too bad she doesn't.

Hey Lee, will you take that stockholder money and

"Book that Cruise!!!"

I don't think we would dare call the "tilted one"'s nice trailer "trash". And I know you couldn't have been talking about me when you mentioned drinking too much. We all do have to plan to take another "trashy" Carnival trip together. I think the Magic may not be a bad idea.

Hi Pat! I would love to take another "trashy" Carnival trip together! That "Salute to Veterans" last November was outstanding!

You drinking too much????? I thought you pulled me up from the floor! The cabin crawl was wonderful. I really loved the cabin where the booze was set up in IV drip bags and lines! Funny how they would not let me take an IV drip back to my cabin......

I love Carnival "Trash"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna join! I have a full set of teeth so I volunteer to be the spokesperson... :D

I dont so' date=' if one of your front teeth was 'amissin then Id vote for ya...but come on...[/size']

Its the Trailer Trash Vacations, not the "fancy full set of choppers vacations"

:p

To the OP

Y'all tell yer high falootin friend to book a Carnival cruise and see how friendly and neighborlike us Trailer trash can be.

We'll get her higher than a Lord on Drinks of the Day . Then Bubba , Ed Earl, and Lee Harvey will run a train on her upity butt just like those good old boys did to Ned Beatty in Deliverence

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*LOL*

Now just cause I got em all don't mean they ain't all cigarette stained and crooked.

(Naw... I'm more like the fat, bleached blond in sponge rollers and hot pink terrycloth bath robe yellin' at my durned chirren in the front yard)

Even if you consider CCL to be a 'discount' line, it is pretty rash to go ahead and label it 'trailor trash'. Honestly, even if someone can only afford the cheapest cruise on a CCL ship, they are sill probably in the top 20th percentile in the socio-economic makeup of this country. We should all remember how fortunate we are to be ABLE to take a nice vacation, when so many folks in this country and around the world struggle to make ends meet everyday.....

So true. People tell me I'm big money by going on a cruise, not trailer trash.LOL

Hi Pat! I would love to take another "trashy" Carnival trip together! That "Salute to Veterans" last November was outstanding!

You drinking too much????? I thought you pulled me up from the floor! (was that you?)The cabin crawl was wonderful. I really loved the cabin where the booze was set up in IV drip bags and lines! Funny how they would not let me take an IV drip back to my cabin......(Donna did such a great job on that, and you are right, the cabin crawl was great.) Just had breakfast last weekend with Paul Goodyear, he was in OKC for a visit. He is disappointed we aren't doing one this year. I told him he just has to stay healthy till maybe we can come upwith one next year.

I love Carnival "Trash"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't want to get off topic, I love joining the Trailer Trash on Carnival any time.

(Naw... I'm more like the fat' date=' bleached blond in sponge rollers and hot pink terrycloth bath robe yellin' at my durned chirren in the front yard)[/quote']

Welll, in that case. IF you got one kid on your hip with a PallMall hanging out of your mouth, yellin at the other youngins...

then OK>

:D

A good, yes a very good friend recently asked me why lately my vacation of choice was always a cruise, and I said because, for the last 10 years, I keep going back and back and back, because I love it, am hooked, and dont want to do anything else! ( Well ok, maybe an All Inclusive to Cuba )

She said, quote " I went on a cruise back in 1984, and was seasick for 7 days, hardly saw the outside of my cabin, and I would never get on a boat again", unquote.

My response; quote " back in 1984 you ( and most of our age group were in the party mode ) and most likely you were just a little seasick and a lot hungover, " unquote!

She laughed and half agreed, but still insisted there was no way she would step foot on board a boat/ship again! Poor her! And yes things have changed since 1984, a lot !

Now just cause I got em all don't mean they ain't all cigarette stained and crooked.

(Naw... I'm more like the fat' date=' bleached blond in sponge rollers and hot pink terrycloth bath robe yellin' at my durned chirren in the front yard)[/quote']

Ok Allie is spokesperson! Pall Mall and all;)

Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black...you can't label something trailer trash unless you are familiar with it...money does not buy class.

I have been on numerous cruises and numerous all inclusives and I see more less desirable behavoir at an AI than on a cruise...think about...your booze is included so people tend to drink the most they can and act like morons...

Tell your friend to stay off of cruises as your friends at CC don't want to cruise with someone like her anyway...

I agree!!

Thanks for the laughs everyone. To the OP I'm sorry you have a friend who is so close minded that she thinks that cruising is tacky. I personally cruise cause I can't afford a trailer....(I see the 100k one's all the time..and they are nicer than my condo.) I will take my Carnival cruises anytime anywhere. I just started taking vacations and have yet to do an all inclusive and to be honest, see no reason as cruising is AWESOME and at the prices I have gotten, cheaper than an AI and you can bet the food is way better! Imagine paying all that money and the food is crap....not a good investment. Happy cruisin' everyone!!

Archived