trailer trash vacations

[quote name='JerseyshoreBruce'][B]Golly what do i have to do to join? Cruise with Carnival? LMAO count me in![/B][/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]If you cruise Carnival, you are in! Like I said if I am considered Trailer Trash (not sure how that works as I live in a 4 bedroom 2 bath ranch style) because I cruise with a great line...then so be it! I will embmbrace it![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Well, I must say, I too, have walked with my nose in the air. :eek:

Walking on the deck of a Carnival FUNship... Smelling the fresh ocean air. Sipping my DOD in a "fancy" plastic cup, wearing my finest FLIP FLOP'S.

If ya can't Hang with the crowd..... I say Stay Home!

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Proud Member of the[COLOR=darkgreen] "Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I have to admit I have heard some negative comments about Carnival from a cruise only travel agency agent! My mother was going to pay off her Alaskan cruise (on RCI Serenade of the seas) and the agent asked us if it was the first, blah blah blah and she mentioned no and she'd been on three Carnival cruises in the past. She didn't say anything nice about Carnival and then I asked her if she'd been on the ship and she said no. I then said I was leaving the next morning for FLL to go on my SEVENTH Carnival cruise (and sixth in 2.5 years) on the Freedom. She'd been on most of the major lines--Cunard, HAL, Princess, RCI, NCL, but somehow lost her professionalism when it came to Carnival...I told her go and then decide..

[quote name='babyher']To the OP

Y'all tell yer high falootin friend to book a Carnival cruise and see how friendly and neighborlike us Trailer trash can be.

We'll get her higher than a Lord on Drinks of the Day . Then Bubba , Ed Earl, and Lee Harvey will run a train on her upity butt just like those good old boys did to Ned Beatty in Deliverence

Sueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*LOL*[/quote]

God I love unintended irony!!

[quote name='cruisincrazy412']well, i must say, i too, have walked with my nose in the air. :eek:

Walking on the deck of a carnival funship... Smelling the fresh ocean air. Sipping my dod in a "fancy" plastic cup, wearing my finest flip flop's.

If ya can't hang with the crowd..... I say stay home!

[font=times new roman][size=4]proud member of the[color=darkgreen] "official trailer trash vacation club"[/color][/size][/font][/quote]
[font=comic sans ms][size=4][color=darkgreen]amen![/color][/size][/font]

[quote name='CruisinCrazy412']Well, I must say, I too, have walked with my nose in the air. :eek:

Walking on the deck of a Carnival FUNship... Smelling the fresh ocean air. Sipping my DOD in a "fancy" plastic cup, wearing my finest FLIP FLOP'S.

If ya can't Hang with the crowd..... I say Stay Home!

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]Proud Member of the[COLOR=darkgreen] "Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]
[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=red]I vote yea! Im in:D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[quote=Cruisin'Allie;25022127]Welcome to the club, Bruce!

So, Molly, are we going to collect beer can pull-tabs for the dues?? :D[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#006400]LOL...sounds good to me! As long as the beers are PBR, none of that fancy-schmantsy beer, like Sammy Adams![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]Disclaimer to friends and family who may read this post...I still hate beer and will infact be sipping wine or having magaritas, but those do not come with pull tabs![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Molly BPOE']
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=#006400]Disclaimer to friends and family who may read this post...I still hate beer and will infact be sipping wine or having magaritas, but those do not come with pull tabs![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I'm a margarita girl myself... beer is NOT my thing either so I guess I'll be "rockin' my 'rita gut" - cause I definitely have one!

[quote name='JerseyshoreBruce'][B]Our theme song can be " Rockin the Beergut " by Trailer Choir:D[/B][/quote]
[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]ROFLMAO! I had to youtube it! That is too funny! I think we have an Official Song![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived