Thinking of trying Azamara

caripoo

We are Elite with Celebrity and really looking for more French/Italian Riviera cruise, and Azamara seems to have what we're looking for. Not sure about size of ships. We love sky suites and I just am liking that these ships stay in the ports longer. If anyone has done both lines please let me know. We have done 25 cruises in our early 50's, and love to meet fellow cruisers. Thank you:p:p

Now is the time to try. There is a sale going on right now and for the next three days.

You can get a verandah for the same price as an oceanview. And $1,500 in on board credits. That will help in your shore trips.

Maria

PS I just booked!

Caripoo - I was about to type out a very similar message!

I have a question about the Sale Away and offers on Azamara in general. I'm struggling to work out the offers because te UK website seems very slow and keeps crashing / returning "invalid" page links etc.etc... To add to the fun, the UK call centre has closed for the day.

Do ALL cruises have the $1500 OBC and other offers? I can't find a list anywhere of individiual sailings and the special offers that apply to that sailing. We're interested in the trips to the Mediterranean next summer.

If anyone can help me with what is available on those sailings, I'd be very grateful. We're fully flexible on dates.

Many thanks

CM

Maria, that's great, thank you. The equivalent page on the UK site just won't load! I suppose they must be updating it or something.

Right... off to plan a holiday. Always such a chore...:D

I have travelled on both and to answer your question - AZ is a wonderful. There is nothing like the small ship experience. I love X too but it is such a lovely intimate feeling onboard the AZ ships - what I would say is that it is an "adult" experience. Seasoned travelers who enjoy fun in meeting people that share an interest in traveling and not a "booze cruise"...although the occasional martini (hmmmm...:rolleyes:) and lovely bottle of wine makes the experience more wonderful!!

I would suggest, however, that you use the services of an agent in the UK - I know that they have some professional insights - I am from Canada and booked through the UK because the agent was so knowledgeable and found me an amazing deal.

Happy sailings, always!

Archived