Diamond Status on Royal Caribbean

My husband and I just obtained our Diamond Status in the Crown and Anchor Society, my question is: One of the perks says priority boarding/departure... in past cruising, one would walk in and sit and wait to see the people to check in behind the desk. How do you know where to go? Is there a lounge? Do you mention it to someone, I know it seems trivial, but my husband is all about perks.

Once you pass through security there will be a rep standing there.

Smile at them and proudly announce that you are Diamond members and they will direct you to the proper line. :)

As for a waiting lounge, every port is different. So I will just leave that one hanging.

These were available to Platinum members as well. Sorry you missed the line and the departure lounge previously. I know RCI sends notices to all platinums and higher about the private departure area in the dining room.

P.S. You did well to get to Diamond in only 4 cruises.

My husband and I just obtained our Diamond Status in the Crown and Anchor Society, my question is: One of the perks says priority boarding/departure... in past cruising, one would walk in and sit and wait to see the people to check in behind the desk. How do you know where to go? Is there a lounge? Do you mention it to someone, I know it seems trivial, but my husband is all about perks.

I am Diamond and was on the Liberty in April. The Diamond line for checkin was longer than the regular line. We got in the regular line and were checked in while people in the diamond line were still waiting. Go figure.

Priority boarding is a great perk that we have enjoyed many times..Looks like you will be on the Oasis out of FLL..Great to bypass those sometimes long lines after security..However if you arrive very early and the ship isn't ready to board yet, you will be directed to the elevator after checking in and will go upstairs to the priority lounge area to wait. When the ship is ready you will be able to board before those waiting downstairs..On our last cruise in March on the INDY out of FLL we were the third and fourth onboard...Wow... fun to see the ship so empty if only for a few short minutes...Enjoy !!!

Archived