Secrets of Oasis?

psstttt...it's not really a secret anymore...but I need to share..I LEAVE ON THE OASIS TOMORROW!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

(I would love to start the LIVE thread right this second, but a tad too early....I will shoot for late afternoon or tonight.

psstttt...it's not really a secret anymore...but I need to share..I LEAVE ON THE OASIS TOMORROW!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!

(I would love to start the LIVE thread right this second, but a tad too early....I will shoot for late afternoon or tonight.

SOOOO happy for you dzboss!! We leave in five weeks (flying) for Oasis!! :cool: I can't wait to read your review later today. Enjoy and have fun!!

Somewhere on the website (in the sub-forum Oasis) are secret vantage points on Oasis. I took what was written and added my own thoughts. I have not posted my info as it is too lengthy. Email me at: catsrus2432@embarqmail.com and I will send this info to you as an attachment from my word processing program. There are some wonderful vantage points that few people know about on Oasis.

We leave in five weeks for Oasis!! Would you mind emailing me the attachments as well? Thanks soooo much! luv2cruise247@yahoo.com

That is nice of you to have a live thread while on the ship. I plan on doing nothing but play play play play and then when I get back my review should go something like this "it was awesome, had a great time" :D

SOOOO happy for you dzboss!! We leave in five weeks (flying) for Oasis!! :cool: I can't wait to read your review later today. Enjoy and have fun!!

Thank you!! Thank you! Can't wait to share it all with you and everyone else!

Not to hijack this thread but on the Oasis thread there was a post that had all of the little secrets of the Oasis listed...I never got a chance to copy them down...anyone have it perhaps?

I am still waiting myself! I had emailed floatmyboat for them and hope to receive the info before I board tomorrow. I will then check them out myself tomorrow as I explore the ship and report back about them.

Denice....it is Friday and Im waiting to see your thread appear!

Where are you going to post it?

Stacey~

Hey Stacey

Sitting in Starbucks on Los Olas....then going to dinner...then back to the hotel to start the thread....probably about 7. I met 2 women at the pool today that are also on my cruise and had the best time with them. We will connect on the ship. I am soooooo excited to get on the Oasis and so excited to share it with everyone.

Somewhere on the website (in the sub-forum Oasis) are secret vantage points on Oasis. I took what was written and added my own thoughts. I have not posted my info as it is too lengthy. Email me at: catsrus2432@embarqmail.com and I will send this info to you as an attachment from my word processing program. There are some wonderful vantage points that few people know about on Oasis.

I would love to read this let me know and I will send you my email.

Sandie

The forward-facing deck 14 overlook, over the bridge, is one of the best kept secrets. You can only get to it by the deck 14 hallway on the port side. Go all the way forward. After 3 days of looking down on it from the Solarium, I had to figure out how to get to it. I couldn't find it without asking.

Archived