FOS MDR lunch question :)

They usually have a hot entree, sandwiches, soups, and the salad bar, and sometimes, a pasta bar or dish.

I LOVE the dining room for breakfast, and lunch is fine, once in a while in there. We're not huge "lunchers", so we've only done that meal a few times in the dining room.

They usually have a hot entree, sandwiches, soups, and the salad bar, and sometimes, a pasta bar or dish.

I LOVE the dining room for breakfast, and lunch is fine, once in a while in there. We're not huge "lunchers", so we've only done that meal a few times in the dining room.

There is no pasta bar.

Is there pasta on the salad bar? We LOVE our pasta salads :) Also I had read somewhere the breakfast is SLOW and not to waste time eating it in the MDR. Anyone want to comment on that? I am trying to make a somewhat itinerary of things we want to see and do sooooooooooo I need to know how much time to allot :)

I have always loved the MDR for breakfast. My last few cruises they have only had lunch in the MDR on days at sea, and it's the same menu each time.

Generally for breakfast and lunch I come in shorts, and a tank top with my bathing suit on under to head straight back to the pool!

Is there pasta on the salad bar? We LOVE our pasta salads :) Also I had read somewhere the breakfast is SLOW and not to waste time eating it in the MDR. Anyone want to comment on that? I am trying to make a somewhat itinerary of things we want to see and do sooooooooooo I need to know how much time to allot :)

No pasta on the salad bar.

The MDR staff will make the salad for you. You walk around the U-shaped area, indicating which ingredients you want in your salad. He or she will add those to a large bowl while you watch, then mix and chop it up and put it into a serving bowl for you.

Archived