2011 Carnival Cruise Brides!

Hey girl...looks like were getting married on the SAME DAY!! I almost freaked out..i was like omg on the asme boat?!?! that would be cool!!! were getting married jan 29th on the freedom!! are you getting married at a port or on embarkation day?!?! how excitin!!! you HAVE to be getting nervous & freaking out..>I TOTALLY AM!!! not about getting married bc we have been together for 7 years...but bc i LOVE cruises and this is going to be the time of our lives!!!! how are you with the wedding planning ?

Hey girl...looks like were getting married on the SAME DAY!! I almost freaked out..i was like omg on the asme boat?!?! that would be cool!!! were getting married jan 29th on the freedom!! are you getting married at a port or on embarkation day?!?! how excitin!!! you HAVE to be getting nervous & freaking out..>I TOTALLY AM!!! not about getting married bc we have been together for 7 years...but bc i LOVE cruises and this is going to be the time of our lives!!!! how are you with the wedding planning ?

hey! how cool that we're getting married on the same day! i'm getting married in the port of miami. my fiance and I have been together for 8 yrs! :) i'm not nervous at all... i just can't wait for the cruise! it's gonna be a blast! i'm doing fine w/ the planning... i got my dress & my flowers are made. we just have to get our rings & our invitations. how's your planning going?

Hi Everyone! I am new to this and very exctied to learn more about a Carnival Wedding. My fiance and I are looking into the Carnival Paradise wedding in June 2011.

Any help with planning would be greately appreciated.

Congrats to everyone!!

We are cruisin on the Carnival Victory May 1 & also getting married in St. Thomas on May 2nd!! I'm still torn on WC though, but I know I need to hurry up and make a decision. I'm thinking Emerald Beach though?? Are you going with the Carnival WC?

Yes, we decided to do everything through the Carnival WC's. We didn't have to search out different vendors on the island and all that. We have been dealing directly with a girl named Lissy and she has been fantastic so far and has answered all our many questions.

"Im getting married on Carnical Paradise On April 1, 2011 in Port of Long Beach"

Hey I am considering this for my wedding in June 2011 on the Carnival Paradise. How has your planning gone so far? I just started calling to get ideas, and would like some more information if you have any details and thoughts!

Thanks.

Yes, we decided to do everything through the Carnival WC's. We didn't have to search out different vendors on the island and all that. We have been dealing directly with a girl named Lissy and she has been fantastic so far and has answered all our many questions.

Lissy is awesome! I had a million questions the whole year we were planning our wedding and a bunch of last minute changes the week before the wedding, and she was great at handling everything. She's so sweet, and was able to calm me down during the final call because I was sooo stressed about everything.

I decided to use Emerald Beach Weddings. It is the same venue that Debra of Fantasia Weddings uses but she never responded to my inquiry so I cut out the middle man, LOL. Ishani has been WONDERFUL answering all my questions and letting me know the status of the beach and weather with all of the storms looming near.

I'm happy because I LOVED the venue I saw in the Fantasia pics and did NOT want to use her after reading her reviews and the fact that she never called or emailed me back (after her auto-responder said she would get back to me in 12 hours: what a JOKE!) so I get the look/location with a great WC & beach reception!

We are cruising out of NY on the Carnival Miracle on 4/28/11 and marrying in a beachfront ceremony on Limetree Beach in St Thomas on May 2nd.

Congratulations! I'll be the bride waiting in port on April 28th ;) See ya aboard fellow Miracle Bride!! (I wish it was here already) :p

• 3 weeks later...

Groom here! Just booked our cruise and wedding package on the Carnival Freedom, May 1st, 2011! We got the Deluxe Romance Package and will be getting married in port before the ship launches. We should have around 20 cruisers and 50 overall. Cant wait!

• 2 weeks later...

We booked this past Aug for our July 2011 wedding cruise. That's about all we've done. I know we don't have to worry about a whole lot but I swear what started out as massive wedding stuff to do has turned into flatline............... lol

Archived