2011 Carnival Cruise Brides!

Groom here:

Me and my Fiance are getting married on the Pride on April 17th at the Port.

We have 30 sailing and 50 guests for the wedding.

Changed from going to Bahamas to Bermuda, but we will make the best of it with our friends onboard.

Thanks for posting this babe-- sad that the groom is posting before the bride! :p Can't wait until our big day :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I just booked a 8 days Mexican Riviera cruise on the Carnival Splendor form Dec 24, 2011 - Jan. 1, 2012. I'm so excited I can't wait!! I will be calling the Carnival Wedding dept next month to book my wedding on the Splendor. So, this cruise will be my Weddingmoon and Christmas holiday cruise.

My fiance proposed to me in Dec. while we were vacationing in Las Vegas in front of the Luxor Hotel. So, I've had many ideas and of course stressing over money and such about the wedding plans. And we both did our research and felt going on a cruise would be the best option for us....moneywise, of course. We are very very happy with the decision.

Hey Everyone!

My fiance and I are getting married in Cozumel Mexico while sailing on Carnival Valor.

I am so lost as to what I should bring for favors, etc. What are you all bringing? To the brides who already got married while at sea, what was the best part and what is a must have/bring thing?

Thanks and congrats everyone!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, my wedding is on April 9, 2011 (less than a month away!) on the Carnival Destiny. I am nervous and excited. I want everything to go well and Im anxious to cruise for my first time. If anyone has advice please send it my way!

Hi and welcome! Congratulations! I'm getting married on the Destiny on April 14! Do you know your ceremony and reception locations yet? How many guests will you have?

As far as cruising advice- relax! Your every whim will be met :)

Hi and welcome! Congratulations! I'm getting married on the Destiny on April 14! Do you know your ceremony and reception locations yet? How many guests will you have?

As far as cruising advice- relax! Your every whim will be met :)

Thanks for the welcome!

I still don't know where the ceremony and reception locations are yet. Do you know your locations? And we will be having about 30 guest, and none of my guests will be sailing with us. How about you? So, I take it that you and I will be getting married on the same trip? Thats AWESOME!

Are you nervous? My nerves seem to be getting the best of me lol

It is very nice meeting you. Maybe we could share details and knowledge to make this a little easier on the both of us. lol

Thanks for the welcome!

I still don't know where the ceremony and reception locations are yet. Do you know your locations? And we will be having about 30 guest, and none of my guests will be sailing with us. How about you? So, I take it that you and I will be getting married on the same trip? Thats AWESOME!

Are you nervous? My nerves seem to be getting the best of me lol

It is very nice meeting you. Maybe we could share details and knowledge to make this a little easier on the both of us. lol

No, I don't know my locations yet either. I talked to Carnival last week (ordering tuxedos) and was told they'd be in touch in a couple of weeks to finalize things...

I'm not on your sailing- the 14th is embarkation day for the Key West/Cozumel sailing. We have 50 guests, 46 sailing and 4 non-sailing.

I have a planning thread already posted, if you want to check it out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1311909

And here is the link to our Web site: http://katieandaron.wedquarters.com/

No, I don't know my locations yet either. I talked to Carnival last week (ordering tuxedos) and was told they'd be in touch in a couple of weeks to finalize things...

I'm not on your sailing- the 14th is embarkation day for the Key West/Cozumel sailing. We have 50 guests, 46 sailing and 4 non-sailing.

I have a planning thread already posted, if you want to check it out:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1311909

And here is the link to our Web site: http://katieandaron.wedquarters.com/

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Congrats and good luck. I'm so scared that I'm going to forget something lol

• 2 weeks later...

:) Congratulations to everyone! I am getting married on Freedom in the port of St. Thomas. Ship leaves Fort Lauderdale on 9/10/11 and we will be married on 9/13/11. I can't wait!

I have to say..... I love my Carnival Wedding coordinator Dinah! She has been so wonderful. Our coordinator through Royal Ocean Events has been very nice too. Thank God! Has everyone been having good coordinator experiences?

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be getting married on the Carnival Dream, July 23, 2011. I'm exicited!! Just 5 more months to go! :D

Congrats to you Ms. Wanda. I'm sailing on this cruise as well. Not getting married but hope to congratulate you on board!!! I too am from the Maryland area!

I'm not the bride but the groom and me and my bride are to be married June 18th 2011 on board the Carnival Liberty in the port of Miami. We have about 60 guests attending the wedding with about 30 or so actually going on the cruise with us.

Even though we're not two weeks out yet, I was able to actually ask and reserve the places on the ship for the wedding and our reception. We're getting married in the Tapestry room and having the reception in the Stage lounge. For those of you that don't know, you can actually ask Carnival in advance on where you would like to have your wedding/reception. I was not aware of this until a very nice woman commented on an earlier post that I had made and she said that you can ask Carnival before the two week out mark.

So I called up Carnival and asked our wedding coordinator about this and sure enough, she was able to reserve the two places that we wanted to have for our wedding and reception!

Only 57 more days left and boy is time flying fast...........:eek:

:) Congratulations to everyone! I am getting married on Freedom in the port of St. Thomas. Ship leaves Fort Lauderdale on 9/10/11 and we will be married on 9/13/11. I can't wait!

I have to say..... I love my Carnival Wedding coordinator Dinah! She has been so wonderful. Our coordinator through Royal Ocean Events has been very nice too. Thank God! Has everyone been having good coordinator experiences?

We are on Carnival Valor out of Miami, marrying at St. Thomas on VI. We have selected Brewer's Bay and using Island Bliss Weddings. . . We figure we'll get married late morning. We just sent off our wedding license application as we heard they are increasing the fee from $100 to $200. . . What are YOUR plans?

• 2 weeks later...
looks like September 14th in St. Thomas while we're on Carnival Valor. . . Excited. what to wear, what to wear?

I think we are getting on the ship as you are getting off! How neat is that. We set said on the 18th and are getting married on the 23rd. It's our 3 year anniversary.

Congrats to all 2011 brides! It's a great year to get married!

• 4 months later...

I'm not a bride, but i'm the MOH/planner...does that count?!! either way, the Bride, is NOT doing a THING, which is whatever, but i'm trying to at least hang with some ladies who are planning, and get advice, etc!!!

we're sailing the Triumph, 4/19/2012

Archived