2011 Carnival Cruise Brides!

• 2 weeks later...
We are also getting married on the liberty (well on shore at Grand Caymen) but not until December 7th 2011 :)

You will have to let us know how your wedding went!

you're getting married on my b-day! :) are you having your reception onboard? i'll definitely post a review when we get back!

• 2 weeks later...

fiance and I have been together for 14 years so we decided not to rush things..... :D Booked April 13, 2012 on board the Carnival Spirit (15 day RT San Diego to Hawaii)

What started out as small and simple has now turned into a heep of excitement on colors of flowers, or maybe hawaiian themed, dress ideas and how to place our kids and grand daughter (flower girl) into the wedding... toooooo cute!

~S

• 1 month later...
We are getting married May 6th, 2011 Carnival Miracle. Having our reception on board, 10-15 sailing and 50 non sailing...can't wait!!!! 6 months to go, so much to do!!

Congrats!! You'll be cruisin' with a few of our friends and getting married the day we return from our Wedding Cruise. We'll be having our Wedding while in the port of NY, before we sail, on April 28, 2011. It's approaching all too quickly!!:eek:

Hi everyone...I am so excited because I will be getting married next month aboard the Carnival ship "Imagination" in the port of Miami. My fiance and I just planned this last Friday and booked the cruise and wedding on Monday! I have been so busy making all the arrangements and WOW...way more than I had originally thought. I'm mentally exhausted already! I am very excited though ...I also got my dress this week at David's Bridal...I have been all smiles since :)

We will be down in Florida on the 16th and staying on Hollywood Beach. Can't wait!

Hi everyone...I am so excited because I will be getting married next month aboard the Carnival ship "Imagination" in the port of Miami. My fiance and I just planned this last Friday and booked the cruise and wedding on Monday! I have been so busy making all the arrangements and WOW...way more than I had originally thought. I'm mentally exhausted already! I am very excited though ...I also got my dress this week at David's Bridal...I have been all smiles since :)

We will be down in Florida on the 16th and staying on Hollywood Beach. Can't wait!

WOW!!!

No that's making an executive decision!

Is it just the two of you going?

Have you cruised before?

The 'Imagination' was our very first ship and I've been hooked ever since. It was a 4 day to Cozumel, Mexico (and Key West but we couldn't stop there due to a problem with the dock from bad weather the week before).

I can't wait for your review and pictures....CONGRATS!!

wow! welcome and congrats! what a fast timeline, I am jealous because all this waiting SUCKS lol

* ditto :(

Tell me about it! I got engaged on Christmas which was such a wonderful proposal...he set everything up in the bedroom while I was in the kitchen. He spelled it out on a scrabble board for me..so sweet! It was awesome! We need to act fast due to him being active duty and we are relocating to Hawaii this summer. The cruise was a thought while we were down visiting family in Florida. I have cruised once..on the triumph with my kids. My son and his son will be going and attending the wedding. I am working on getting them tux's now. Oh, and the decision to take them was made Monday night LOL! I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and the ship is beautiful. We are going to Nassau. Just a short cruise Fri-Mon. Can you tell me a little about the Imagination? Thanks!

Tell me about it! I got engaged on Christmas which was such a wonderful proposal...he set everything up in the bedroom while I was in the kitchen. He spelled it out on a scrabble board for me..so sweet! It was awesome! We need to act fast due to him being active duty and we are relocating to Hawaii this summer. The cruise was a thought while we were down visiting family in Florida. I have cruised once..on the triumph with my kids. My son and his son will be going and attending the wedding. I am working on getting them tux's now. Oh, and the decision to take them was made Monday night LOL! I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and the ship is beautiful. We are going to Nassau. Just a short cruise Fri-Mon. Can you tell me a little about the Imagination? Thanks!

Who says it takes years to plan a wedding, you will be living proof that it's all a myth! lol

My experience on the Imagination will not help you in the least. You see we cruised her in 04' and she has been upgraded since then. From the pictures her upgrades were done very nicely and she is still a beautiful ship. Since it was our first cruise the ship felt big to us, however... with all the mega ships out there she may not be as big to anyone else.

The staff was very nice and the food was decent. We always found something to like. We had the best time at the comedy show, the piano bar and during various games that the crew engaged guest in. Our trip was 4 days and although we had a great time we wanted more. Our wedding cruise will be our very 1st 7 day cruise. We've also done a 3 day on RCCL Majesty of the Seas.

Where are you cruising to?

Groom here:

Me and my Fiance are getting married on the Pride on April 17th at the Port.

We have 30 sailing and 50 guests for the wedding.

Changed from going to Bahamas to Bermuda, but we will make the best of it with our friends onboard.

Groom here:

Me and my Fiance are getting married on the Pride on April 17th at the Port.

We have 30 sailing and 50 guests for the wedding.

Changed from going to Bahamas to Bermuda, but we will make the best of it with our friends onboard.

I believe your the first groom I've encountered here.

Welcome and HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm a bride to be getting married on the Carnival Destiny ship in the port of Miami on May 2, 2011.

Questions for past Miami or Destiny Brides:

1. Which hotel shoudl we stay in the night before the cruise?

2. Hair and make-up, where to go or should I have a makeup artist and hairstylist come to my hotel in the am to save time?

3. Silk flowers vs. Carnival's flowers?

4. Palladium or Criterion Lounge for ceremony?

5. Entertainment option, DJ or Live music?

Thanks all! I can't wait for my big day

Hi everyone,

I'm a bride to be getting married on the Carnival Destiny ship in the port of Miami on May 2, 2011.

Questions for past Miami or Destiny Brides:

1. Which hotel shoudl we stay in the night before the cruise?

2. Hair and make-up, where to go or should I have a makeup artist and hairstylist come to my hotel in the am to save time?

3. Silk flowers vs. Carnival's flowers?

4. Palladium or Criterion Lounge for ceremony?

5. Entertainment option, DJ or Live music?

Thanks all! I can't wait for my big day

Congrats!! I'm getting married the same day while in port of St. Thomas. Sorry I can't answer any of your questions, but wanted to congratulate ya for sharing the same wedding date as me!!

Archived