2011 Carnival Cruise Brides!

Well, we are having a vow renewal ceremony on the Spirit to Alaska on the July 19th 2011 cruise. It will be our 40th anniversary and we are taking the whole family and a bunch of friends. Have you all dealt with the Wedding department yet? How was that experience? It is on my list of things to do this week. I know what we want to do and I know what they are willing to do so hopefully we will come to a meeting of the minds. Starting to shop for a wedding dress, with my daughter, in August, so have to make those appointments too. I also am taking silk bouquet with me and already have the flowers . . . so carrying on the bouquet and the dress. Hmmm . . . lots to deal with but it will be fun!

The Carnival wedding dept. has been great so far! My coordinator has been super nice on the phone & she even called to make sure I received my confirmation e-mail from them & reminded me to mail in our contract. I'm worried about The Wedding Experience though, I haven't heard great things about them.

I am getting married on the Carnival Dream March 26, 2011 and I am very excited! Lots of things to think about for the wedding! The wedding dept with Carnival has been great so far. Talked on the phone and through emails and all my questions have been answered very timely.

• 4 weeks later...
LK0806 ~ We are also getting married on May 1, 2011 !!!

Our wedding will be a beach wedding in Key West the day before we cruise on the destiny for a 10 day B2B.

Congrats on your day! It sure seems like a long way off. How far are you with your planning?

Yeah!!!!

We just decided not even a week ago. We got some info from NCL and then I spoke with our TA. I called NCL again today (their person had given me her extension # if I had any more questions) and she gave me some more info to what I wanted to know. She also sent me pics of their ceremony set up (free) and a pdf info file. We went to book with our TA today & found out he won't be in for the rest of the week. So we'll book our cabin with him next week & then pay for our wedding package.

I'm excited!!

Yeah!!!!

We just decided not even a week ago. We got some info from NCL and then I spoke with our TA. I called NCL again today (their person had given me her extension # if I had any more questions) and she gave me some more info to what I wanted to know. She also sent me pics of their ceremony set up (free) and a pdf info file. We went to book with our TA today & found out he won't be in for the rest of the week. So we'll book our cabin with him next week & then pay for our wedding package.

I'm excited!!

That sounds great! We are also booking our cruise next week, and have been talking to our Carnival rep almost every day now (I keep changing my mind about which cabin I want! But she is being very patient w me). We just put 1/2 down on our wedding ceremony, and we are booking that on our own.

Sounds like you are right where we are with the planning......

Since you are booking NCL and we are doing Carnival, it will be interesting to compare notes when we get back and see what each other did on the same days on our different wedding/honeymoon cruises.

Cool that we are both gettin married on May 1!!!!:)

LK0806 ~ We are also getting married on May 1, 2011 !!!

Our wedding will be a beach wedding in Key West the day before we cruise on the destiny for a 10 day B2B.

Congrats on your day! It sure seems like a long way off. How far are you with your planning?

Yay May 1st brides!!! Planning is going well. I keep saying I am going to sit down and make save the dates and haven't yet lol. I guess I better ASAP though!!

Your plan sounds awesome!!! We are getting onboard on embarkation day(sp). I am excited and nervous lol. I am tryig to decided weather or not to change from the hour reception to the 1.5 hour reception. I want to it just seems like alot of money for an extra half hour!! My fiancé wants to wait and see how many people are for sure coming

Well congrats ladies keep me posted on your planning and everything!!

We are cruisin on the Carnival Victory May 1 & also getting married in St. Thomas on May 2nd!! I'm still torn on WC though, but I know I need to hurry up and make a decision. I'm thinking Emerald Beach though?? Are you going with the Carnival WC?

We are cruising out of NY on the Carnival Miracle on 4/28/11 and marrying in a beachfront ceremony on Limetree Beach in St Thomas on May 2nd.

Archived