PG Yard Schedule?

blackfoot

Does anyone know when the PG is next going to the shipyard for maintaince and when it was in the yards last?

It had a biggy rennovation in 2009 for 6 million.I found out though that most of that went towards the 5 new Aft Staterooms and creating a "D" Category by adding very small balconys to existing staterooms.

The ship is very worn!The carpets are stained extensively throughout.Many areas throughout the ship need updating.

Thanks , that's what I am concerned about!Many areas of the ship were tired 2 years ago when I did a 14 day cruise on her and am booked on a 10day in March 2011- thinking about a change in plans if the ship is getting even more tired.

I was hoping that a trip to the yards would be in order soon to get everything shipshape;it's too much $ to go on a substandard ship ,even though it's the most beautiful area in the world!

The carpets age very quickly, I think because the ship is in a tropical location permanently. In general, ship carpets look stained when they aren't reallly, just wet in some cases. I found the condition very good 18 months ago, and that was before the big reno. I've never found it sub-standard, but to each his own.

Archived