Huanine port arrival

Can anyone that has done the 10 day PG cruise clarify the arrival time at the Huahine port please? My itinery shows 12pm which is mid day. I query this because i am trying to work out if we would have to do a half day excursion in the afternoon, instead of Marc's motu picnic which is nearly a full day.

Also, Which excursion would you recommend at this port, lagoon or inland?

Can anyone that has done the 10 day PG cruise clarify the arrival time at the Huahine port please? My itinery shows 12pm which is mid day. I query this because i am trying to work out if we would have to do a half day excursion in the afternoon, instead of Marc's motu picnic which is nearly a full day.

Also, Which excursion would you recommend at this port, lagoon or inland?

Great question about Marc's all day excursion! I'm sure he already knows about the short stays PG is making at Huahine these days. Last July on our 10-night we had a full day at Huahine and the tender took us into the town dock. This year, we anchored at noon, the tender brought us to the other side of the island, and we left at 6PM. I'm sure Marc has adjusted his excursions for his PG clients?

We did the PG excursion Lagoon Cruise and Snorkel. We were a bit disappointed in the snorkeling area, but not the cruise through the lagoons and small villages or the talk our guide gave us about the island. Huahine has some very sacred places above the water. I'd go for the land excursions.

I would be interested if he could do a half day. That was the reason we thought the jet ski tour may be a go as it is not a full day.

How about their famous shark feeding trip - that he can do - just needs 4 people

Archived