Sad News

crdtrnr

I think if you had not read into the post so much, you would have realized it was not out of selfishness. It seems to be considered a compliment to the OP's PVP. No need to be rude.

Seems like a lot of people on here wake up on the wrong side of the bed....that or they have way too much time on their hands...:rolleyes:

it seems the person you are responding to had that bad day in July 2010.:p

I wonder if they've had better days since then?

Bill

Not sure why it's a sad day but there are plenty of good ones so it's no big deal.

PS You must have a great life if this is the type of things that get you sad ;).

One of the great things my Father taught me is if you can't say something nice to someone, then don't say anything. Many of the posters on these boards would do themselves some good to remember those thoughts.

One works for carnival and can't offer anything extra and TA's work for a travel agency and might give you a bottle of wine or free insurance when booking with them.

Bill

Ah, thank you for clarifying. Learned something new today.

Yeah I know what you mean. When we booked our last cruise this past September we got the news that our PVP had quit. We have only used him for about 9 years, but he was really good to us. We started getting post cards from a few of the PVP that worked with him and started to wonder why so we called his number and got someone new. He said that he and our old PVP were good friends so we thought we would give him a try. I guess only time will tell, but we told him he had big shoes to fill.

Archived