Hi, new guy here

lacrosse fan

Excellent!

We stayed at the Embassy Suites the night before our cruise. Normally, ships sail into port around 5:00 am. As I am like a child, I always wake up early to watch our ships. (My husband, on the other hand, is annoyed that I always wake up early to watch the ships because I squeal with excitement and the camera shutter is not quiet.) Our Miracle cruise was no different...except that the ship was not in at 5:00 am...or 6:00 am...or 7:00 am. It finally showed up around 9:30 am. We took a taxi right away. 10 minutes later, we were there! There were already some 20 people in line. The port buliding was opened up very soon after and we sat in chairs with our group card. (We were in group 1. :D) We were entertained by Carnival staff members while waiting to board the ship. That in itself was a hoot. As stated before, we were on the ship nice and early.

So, my advice to you, should you wish to make the most of your time on the ship, is to get to the port by 9:00 am. Personally, I'd rather sit at the port and watch the activity than sit in a hotel room and watch TV. (Again, my husband is annoyed that I would rather watch people, but he gets excited once we are there.)

We loved Miracle. I think it is one of my favorite ships.

Thanks, I think we will try to do that, we are travelling with two other couples, so it may be a little more difficult to get everyone going first thing in the morning.

We are all looking forward to cruising on the Miracle, we have heard so many good things about it.

• 2 months later...

Hey lacrosse fan,

I was thinking about the Carnival Miracle cruise that we took almost a year ago and remembered that you are going soon.

Just wanted to wish you a great cruise. I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Hope you love Miracle as much as we did.

Archived