Hi, new guy here

lacrosse fan

Hello everyone, I just joined and wanted to say hi, I havng been lurking on this site for a long time and finally decided to join. :cool: This board has given me a lot of great info.

My wife and I have cruised with Carnival twice before and we are anxiously awaiting our third cruise with them this October 18 aboard the Miracle.

I'm sure you be seeing me pop up from time to time.

Thanks

Welcome lacrosse fan. My DH and I lived right across the border from you in NF, NY for 10 years. We got tired of shoveling snow and decided to move back to our native South Carolina back in 2001. Both of our kids and their spouses and our 2 grandchildren still live in NF. We visit as much as we can. Glad to have you on these boards. You will find some really valuable info.:D

Welcome lacrosse fan. My DH and I lived right across the border from you in NF, NY for 10 years. We got tired of shoveling snow and decided to move back to our native South Carolina back in 2001. Both of our kids and their spouses and our 2 grandchildren still live in NF. We visit as much as we can. Glad to have you on these boards. You will find some really valuable info.:D

Thanks, NF, NY is my favorite place to go for wings, cheap beer and cheap gas. ;) I have had some very good times in that city many years ago when I was a young buck.

Hi Hi and welcome! I am not supposed to know about this and I am posting incognito....but... my other half Jerome has booked us on the Miracle for December 13th....so I will be anxious to hear about your adventure... Have a ball on Cruise Critic...thanks for taking the Plunge! So many just LURKE around the sidelines and have no friends when they board the ships....JOIN YOUR ROLL CALL!!! My best advice. and most important...have a blast!

JW

Hello everyone, I just joined and wanted to say hi, I havng been lurking on this site for a long time and finally decided to join. :cool: This board has given me a lot of great info.

My wife and I have cruised with Carnival twice before and we are anxiously awaiting our third cruise with them this October 18 aboard the Miracle.

Thanks

Welcome lacrosse fan! Excited about your upcoming Miracle cruise? We are all glad you're here! :-)

Welcome lacrosse fan!

Since you know all about these boards (by lurking from the dark side), all I can say is enjoy the boards, join in, and I hope you meet some CC members on your 3rd cruise! Check your Roll Call on that one.

Thanks

Welcome from another lacrosse fan, Jr. b Jr A or the Bandits ?

Just off the miracle in jan, if you have any questions, just ask...

Welcome from another lacrosse fan, Jr. b Jr A or the Bandits ?

Just off the miracle in jan, if you have any questions, just ask...

All of the above, I know many of the Bandits, and my sons both played Jr A & Jr B.

Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I will have some questions

Thanks

Welcome.

Your cruise will be exactly one year after our Miracle cruise. We loved the ship and itinerary.

Check out if there is a sailing before yours. Miracle repositioned from NY to FLL the weekend before our cruise. Since the ship sailed empty of passengers, the crew had ample time to prep the ship and there were no passengers to disembark. We were able to board very early and go directly to our cabins. I believe we were on board by 10:30 am.

Enjoy the planning. It is almost as much fun as the cruise itself.

Welcome new guy, you will find these boards so addicting whether you have a cruise currently booked or not - gotta love Cruise Critic and all the helpful chatter on here!:D

Thanks

Welcome.

Your cruise will be exactly one year after our Miracle cruise. We loved the ship and itinerary.

Check out if there is a sailing before yours. Miracle repositioned from NY to FLL the weekend before our cruise. Since the ship sailed empty of passengers, the crew had ample time to prep the ship and there were no passengers to disembark. We were able to board very early and go directly to our cabins. I believe we were on board by 10:30 am.

Enjoy the planning. It is almost as much fun as the cruise itself.

Thanks, that is great to know, I don't believe there is a cruise before us, they are repositioning the ship from NY to FL just before we cruise. We will try to get to the port early.

Thanks, that is great to know, I don't believe there is a cruise before us, they are repositioning the ship from NY to FL just before we cruise. We will try to get to the port early.

Excellent!

We stayed at the Embassy Suites the night before our cruise. Normally, ships sail into port around 5:00 am. As I am like a child, I always wake up early to watch our ships. (My husband, on the other hand, is annoyed that I always wake up early to watch the ships because I squeal with excitement and the camera shutter is not quiet.) Our Miracle cruise was no different...except that the ship was not in at 5:00 am...or 6:00 am...or 7:00 am. It finally showed up around 9:30 am. We took a taxi right away. 10 minutes later, we were there! There were already some 20 people in line. The port buliding was opened up very soon after and we sat in chairs with our group card. (We were in group 1. :D) We were entertained by Carnival staff members while waiting to board the ship. That in itself was a hoot. As stated before, we were on the ship nice and early.

So, my advice to you, should you wish to make the most of your time on the ship, is to get to the port by 9:00 am. Personally, I'd rather sit at the port and watch the activity than sit in a hotel room and watch TV. (Again, my husband is annoyed that I would rather watch people, but he gets excited once we are there.)

We loved Miracle. I think it is one of my favorite ships.

Archived