Courtyard Villa Selection Question

thurgood

I am considering booking a villa for my family on a cruise next Spring. I have seen folks questioning whether noise from Posh could be disruptive for guests in certain villas. Can anyone who has actually sailed on Epic offer any information about which villas, if any, have noise issues related to Posh? Or noise issues related to other noise sources? Finally, on the cruise I am considering, there are a number of villas available on Deck 17. Any thoughts on how to choose among villas on this deck? Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

My family of 4 stayed in 16027 and we had absolutely no noise issues in regard to POSH or any other venue. The only noise problem that we experienced was the ship noise. Instead of the normal swaying that the ships do while cruising, this ship rattled and vibrated. It would start deep down in the ship and work its way to the top. A bit odd!

We were in 16021 and 16019 on the starboard side and were happy. No noise, great staff and everything was convenient. The Epic Club for breakfast was so easy!

Hi I am going to be in 16015 in 6 weeks and would love to see some pics if you have any. Thanks.

Archived