LA Shore Excursions

vivienne-j

Hi folks

I've searched the boards for an answer to this, but can't find one, so I'm hoping you guys can help me.

We're booked on the Panama Cruise from Ft Lauderdale to LA next January on Coral, and were wondering if there is any chance of a shore excursion in LA. I'm sure they'll want us off the ship reasonably early, and our flight back to the UK will probably be quite late, so will there be a ship's excursion that takes us on some kind of scenic tour of the city on the way to the airport?

We had something similar to this when we left the Caribbean, so I know it happens at some ports.

Any help would be gratefully received - and any advice or information on Coral.

Thanks,

Vivienne

Hi folks

I've searched the boards for an answer to this, but can't find one, so I'm hoping you guys can help me.

We're booked on the Panama Cruise from Ft Lauderdale to LA next January on Coral, and were wondering if there is any chance of a shore excursion in LA. I'm sure they'll want us off the ship reasonably early, and our flight back to the UK will probably be quite late, so will there be a ship's excursion that takes us on some kind of scenic tour of the city on the way to the airport?

We had something similar to this when we left the Caribbean, so I know it happens at some ports.

Any help would be gratefully received - and any advice or information on Coral.

Thanks,

Vivienne

There will be a post cruise excursion with airport dropoff, but booking for this will not be offered until several days before disembarkation.

Hi Pia

Thanks for your quick reply - it's good to know there will be something for us. Our son is in LA this summer, coaching soccer, so now we really want to see it for ourselves. Unfortunately we can't add time on at the end of the cruise this time round, so anything that Princess can offer is welcome.

Thanks again,

Vivienne

Archived