Priceline confirmation number - needed at check in?

irish colleen

Lost my confirmation number - does the hotel have my name or do they need this number for checking in?

Last year when I checked into my hotel I had paper work I printed out but they had my info upon arriving at the hotel. I would call the hotel to confirm reservation and also I would just sign into priceline with email that you used when you purchased the hotel and go to my trips and then print out a copy for your records. Good luck:D

You need a HOTEL confirmation number. The number MIGHT have been on your priceline confirmation. Sometimes they aren't assigned for a few days. Either way, call or email the hotel and ask for THEIR confirmation number. That's the only number they use. Also make your bedding request if you have a preference.

I have never been asked for a confirmation number (or any Priceline paperwork) in about two dozen hotel stays. However, I would want to have the number should a problem develop and I had to contact the Priceline office. You can get it online by logging into your Priceline account.

Yep, that's why you need the Hotel's confirmation number. If they say they have no room available, you need THEIR res number to prove you are guaranteed a room. (Unscrupulous hoteliers could say that Priceline never booked with them.) We always carry the phone number of the site we booked on too. Just in case. But haven't needed it.

Archived