Inside cabin

Kruizin'Kath

Has anyone done a review of an inside cabin? Perhaps Deck 10;)? Don't be embarrassed, there are many of us here who would rather spend our money on the vacation, rather than the room. Not planning to spend much time in the cabin, there's way too much to do (and eat;)) on this ship!:p

Thanks!

Kathy

Has anyone done a review of an inside cabin? Perhaps Deck 10;)? Don't be embarrassed' date=' there are many of us here who would rather spend our money on the vacation, rather than the room. Not planning to spend much time in the cabin, there's way too much to do (and eat;)) on this ship!:p

Thanks!

Kathy[/quote']

Good looking rooms: http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2127861810080057173zYjJtA

No shame in an inside.... but haven't sailed in this one on the EPIC, so can't review it, either.

The picture actually reminds me of the rooms in Microtel motel rooms; pretty cramped, but how much time will we really spend in the cabin when there will be so many things to do in other parts of the ship?

Can't wait--we are scheduled for a Feb. 5th cruise!

Mary Lou

Thanks...that's a great picture to get a feel for the space. Wonder if the beds should be separated for a bigger path:rolleyes:!

Kathy

lol.... you can tell the width, because those two tables are each about 10" wide..... so you can either put the beds up against the outside walls, with 20" in between, or have 10" between joined bed & each wall.

These rooms looked quite spacious......we were pleasantly surprised, during the Cabin Crawl that our CC Roll Call went on.

If you go back up to my pic (or use the Webshots link below), the two photos AFTER that one were of the same room.... fridge, and entry-way.

My son & I had Inside Cabin 10049 (Fwd, Starboard) on the 7/10 sailing. It was a good location - not far from the stairs/elevator. Here are some pics (click on the pic to see a bigger image):

img0350wg.th.jpg

img0355x.th.jpg

img0354w.th.jpg

My son & I had Inside Cabin 10049 (Fwd, Starboard) on the 7/10 sailing. It was a good location - not far from the stairs/elevator. Here are some pics (click on the pic to see a bigger image):

img0350wg.th.jpg

img0355x.th.jpg

img0354w.th.jpg

thanks for the pictures, it's nice to see it with a live person so you can tell how big it really is. :D

img0350wg.th.jpg

img0355x.th.jpg

img0354w.th.jpg

Thanks for the great photos. I like the beds separated...now if I could only convince DH:rolleyes:

Has anyone done a review of an inside cabin? Perhaps Deck 10;)? Don't be embarrassed' date=' there are many of us here who would rather spend our money on the vacation, rather than the room. Not planning to spend much time in the cabin, there's way too much to do (and eat;)) on this ship!:p

Thanks!

Kathy[/quote']

I am so with you on this...Dh and i dont spend a lot of time in our cabin so we always book an inside. Plus we sleep better being so dark!!!

I too would rather spend my $$ on excursions, restaurants or whatever strikes our fancy!!!

THank you all for your pics!!!!!

It is nice to see real pics!!!!

I read in another post that you can request them to empty it....that is what we are planning to do.

Friends of ours said they asked their room steward to empty the fridge so they could use it. It was not a problem. The fridge was emptied and the contents were put on the shelves. The last night, they were put back in the fridge.

Archived