bar prices

poppiecat

has anybody got any of the bar prices?

jayne

My guess is anywhere from $5 to $7 a beer, and maybe like $8 to $10 for specialty drinks? But that's just a guess.

Me & the hubby are assuming we'll run up quite a bar tab. We're guessing at least $1,500. And that's no lie! We love our booze!:D

My guess is anywhere from $5 to $7 a beer, and maybe like $8 to $10 for specialty drinks? But that's just a guess.

Me & the hubby are assuming we'll run up quite a bar tab. We're guessing at least $1,500. And that's no lie! We love our booze!:D

That's pretty accurate. A bucket of beers cost $25 for 6, you get one beer for "free"

I'm hoping we can keep our total bill below $2000 for the 2 weeks although I have already "spent" $600 in reserving dining and excursions. So that gives us $100 between us a day on drinks.

We are going to be sailing in November with our two daughters - 26 and 23. This is the first vacation that we have done as a family (except for Europe which doesn't count) where they are both over age.

I am expecting a SIZABLE bar bill. :eek:

Probably will cost more than one of our cabins! :D

We are going to be sailing in November with our two daughters - 26 and 23. This is the first vacation that we have done as a family (except for Europe which doesn't count) where they are both over age.

I am expecting a SIZABLE bar bill. :eek:

Probably will cost more than one of our cabins! :D

You might want to look at ordering a couple of bottles for the room to make drinks when you are there. Would cut down on the bar prices. We've decided to do this. Will still buy at the bar, but I'm looking forward to enjoying on the balcony.

A 23 oz draft beer was 5.95. Most bottled beers were 4.95 whether they were 12 or 16 oz and import or domestic. Those prices don't include the 18% tip. With the bucket, you buy 5 bottles you get one free.

• 2 weeks later...
A 23 oz draft beer was 5.95. Most bottled beers were 4.95 whether they were 12 or 16 oz and import or domestic. Those prices don't include the 18% tip. With the bucket, you buy 5 bottles you get one free.

Do they open up these beers or can you buy the bucket and bring it back to your cabin and drink them later

I thought the tip was 15% has it gone up?

Do they open up these beers or can you buy the bucket and bring it back to your cabin and drink them later

Haven't been on Epic, but on other NCL ships they were opened as needed and you could definitely tale them back to your cabin.

Archived