Which hotel is best in Fort Lauderdale?

You might want to check the East Coast Departure boards....Lots of good info for Florida Departures..

We stayed at the Hyatt Place a couple of years ago and it was fine..They offered a shuttle from the airport and to the port along with free breakfast...that was Nov. 2008.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE to stay at the Marriott Harbor Beach and Spa whenever we are in Ft. Lauderdale pre-cruise!!! It has an outstanding pool (see my Jewel review for a picture of the pool area).

Before Oasis, we stayed at the Courtyard Marriott down near Las Olas in Ft. Lauderdale. Very nice for an inexpensive place also not far from Port Everglades!

Check out my review (lots of pictures) of Oasis for more info on this FANTASTIC ship. Have an excellent cruise!

Cheers,

Paul

Look into the Embassy Suites. We stayed there and they have a shuttle to the port. They also have a cruise/fly package.

We loved the Embassy Suites too..However I'm not so sure the shuttle is free..This is a beautiful hotel with a great comp. buffet breakfast and managers evening cocktails..Helpful attentive staff and very early checkin for those redeye 6:00am arrivals...Ask for a suite on the port side and you will probably be able to see the ship....

Archived