Iced tea on Oasis?

I am an iced tea addict. Drink it all day long. Will I be able to get it on Oasis and if so where would I find it. Thanks

It is always out in glasses along with water and lemonade in the Windjammer.

• 1 month later...

I have always enjoyed Iced tea at breakfast. We sailed on Celebrity for many years, and when I asked for iced tea at breakfast in the buffet, I was told there wasn't any. Could get from room service, just not in the buffet. Then we switched to RCI to experience a larger ship. I had been on NOS just a couple of days , having breakfast in WJ, waiter asked if I wanted something to drink, so I said iced tea. Was told no ice tea at breakfast. Next day an officer asked if I wanted something to drink. When I responed that I really would like some iced tea, I got the same response. I replied, yea, just like X. A few minutes later, he returned with a glass of ice tea. From then on I got to have tea at breakfast. That was the first leg of a b2b , and we went again in May the following year and always had ice tea at breakfast.

I have always enjoyed Iced tea at breakfast. We sailed on Celebrity for many years, and when I asked for iced tea at breakfast in the buffet, I was told there wasn't any. Could get from room service, just not in the buffet. Then we switched to RCI to experience a larger ship. I had been on NOS just a couple of days , having breakfast in WJ, waiter asked if I wanted something to drink, so I said iced tea. Was told no ice tea at breakfast. Next day an officer asked if I wanted something to drink. When I responed that I really would like some iced tea, I got the same response. I replied, yea, just like X. A few minutes later, he returned with a glass of ice tea. From then on I got to have tea at breakfast. That was the first leg of a b2b , and we went again in May the following year and always had ice tea at breakfast.

Wow, shouldn't be so hard to get iced tea! Glad you got it in the end.

Being the good southern Boy that I am (born in Clinton, MS.) I must point out that it is not true Ice tea.... it is actually a pretty poor example of Ice Tea. It is not freshly brewed. It is instant from a mix.

I drink Ice Tea all day long when I can also but I avoid the Ice Tea on the cruise ships..just not up to Par! They have tons of other selections to choose from :)

Have a wonderful trip!

Trey

Being the good southern Boy that I am (born in Clinton, MS.) I must point out that it is not true Ice tea.... it is actually a pretty poor example of Ice Tea. It is not freshly brewed. It is instant from a mix.

I drink Ice Tea all day long when I can also but I avoid the Ice Tea on the cruise ships..just not up to Par! They have tons of other selections to choose from :)

Have a wonderful trip!

Trey

I too avoid the iced tea on cruise ships. Its just not very good. I like brewed iced tea and this stuff is from a mix. Everytime I leave the ship I fill out the comment card and always put down how bad the iced tea is onboard. I tell them that they need to brew it and make it better than it is. Guess they are not listening to my suggestion.

Archived