Couples massage class

Hey y'all . . .

DH and I are just off the Victory, and I wanted to share a tip with you regarding the couples' massages offered by the spa. There was some discussion on these boards regarding whether or not it would be worth the money, as they are quite pricey (we had a discount but it was still $220 plus tip).

Well, we did enjoy the massage, but one of the biggest highlights of the whole cruise was the massage CLASS for couples. At $50 per couple, it was far more economical, and just a great experience. They offered a group class on the second sea day, but we had a schedule conflict so we actually got a private session, just the two of us and our massage therapist. First she showed DH "the moves" using me as a model, then he did it along with her, then finally on his own with her supervision -- then we repeated the process on him. The best $50 I've ever spent, and DH completely agrees!

I don't know if all the Carnival ships offer this, but it is DEFINITELY worth asking. If you're on the Victory, ask for Jocelyn. You won't regret it!!

We did the couples massage class on the Inspiration. I said at the time it was the nicest present my DH gave to me. The was just one other couple & the husbands were both instructed on how to give the wive's their massage. We also received a free bottle of massage oil. Best $50 we spent on our cruise.

Archived