Visa's needed for Spirit 11/06/10...44day

Fatfish

Seriously thinking about booking this cruise but having trouble finding out what individual visa's are needed & what are the mass visa's.....US citizen...any help would be much appreciated...Thanks!

You should have your TA contact Seabourn who can advise them of what is required.

I have sailed all of these ports on Crystal more than once.

If Seabourn makes similar arrangements to those that Crystal does (which is usually the case) then most of the visas would be obtained for passengers during the voyage as some of these countries require visas.

I know that India cannot be obtained by the cruise line so you would need a multi-entry visa for India as you would be stopping at three ports.

Again all of the other places where I know that a visa stamp is needed such as Egypt I suspect will be handled on the ship.

Again, have your TA contact Seabourn for you. With the voyage almost three months from now, they will know.

Keith

As Keith has stated, been there done it. At all the places visited except India, visas will be handled by Seabourn and all you will see is a bunch of stamps in your passport. For India you need a Multi entry visa. You should be able to obtain this from the official website as there are lots of visa companies that will charge you extra for obtaining it. Website: https://indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com/homepage

I would make sure that SB do not put the Israeli stamps directly in your passport, but on a separate paper. Thje UAe and Malaysia do not like them. Take a private taxi from the docks in Haifa and go to the Sea of Gaale and the Golan heights.

The great trip on this cruise that SB is the 4 day one from Mumbai visiting Dehli, Agra for the Taj Mahal and Jaipur. This trip can be done on your own for about a third of SB cost using an Indian tour company and 5 star hotels wioth luxury cars, driver and guide. I can give you plenty of info about this trip as I lived there for nearly 2 years.

Take the trip in Coch to the lakes.

Neil

Archived