want to swim with the dolphins!

jckvpa0

Which island is the best to swim with the dolphins, & who offers the best prices?

Were going to Montego Bay,Grand Cayman,& Cozumel, (which I think I would like to go to Paradise Beach).

I went to Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel. I will tell you, I booked directly though them and got the "Royal Swim", which the ship does not offer. But be warned, you have to book it EARLY as it fills up quickly. I think I booked about 4 or so months in advance. The website is www.dolphindiscovery.com Chankanaab Park was a perfect place for me to spend the rest of the time there, but I am sure, depending on the time of your swim, you should still have time to enjoy Paradise Beach.

Laura

I went to Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel. I will tell you, I booked directly though them and got the "Royal Swim", which the ship does not offer. But be warned, you have to book it EARLY as it fills up quickly. I think I booked about 4 or so months in advance. The website is www.dolphindiscovery.com Chankanaab Park was a perfect place for me to spend the rest of the time there, but I am sure, depending on the time of your swim, you should still have time to enjoy Paradise Beach.

Laura

Took the words right out of my mouth!!

Archived