Yummy NCL Muffins!!!!!

jlyn1216

Well, at least i think they are corn. However, they do have fruit on the bottom and they are yummy! If you can find out that would be great. Also they have these really good soufflees that i love. Can you see if they have them as well? Thank you, Jamie

Well, at least i think they are corn. However, they do have fruit on the bottom and they are yummy! If you can find out that would be great. Also they have these really good soufflees that i love. Can you see if they have them as well? Thank you, Jamie

Jeez the things I hafta do for CC......'sigh' I will eat some soufles too are you happy :)

Jeez now I am hungry!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamie

Ok so I just got back and I found the Chocolate Croissants and they were very yummy.

I did not find the fruit on the bottom muffins sorry but they had some muffins with some jelly sort of on the top.

All the baked goods like the muffins, croissants, bread etc were extremely tasty. I really enjoyed all of them.

I was not a big fan of the desserts though and other than one at the Salsa restaurant I was not impressed.

Cruise was a blast hope you have a great time.

Don't miss Fountains!!

Have fun

Michele

Thanks for doing such a thorough job in your research. I'm looking forward to the choc. croissants!

I am now addicted to them! How I wish I could wake up tomorrow morning and run down to the Blue Lagoon...

I do not remember seeing any corn muffins with fruit on the bottom on the 08/08/10 sailing.

coka

You people are cruel........ I can't get to my cruise for another week and you are talking about muffins and croissants........Argh the injustice LOL. I will be on the Dawn the 15th and will look and taste for you :)

Talk about cruel, I dont leave for 3 weeks and you get to go sooner. Evilness

Archived